[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Ralign wrote:
"
krytonsmith wrote:
I am not really sure why we are taking corrupted soul. Maybe I missed something? I just keep getting one shot by things while still having energy shield. Having a great time with this build otherwise though!

The only time you should be dead while still having ES is if you die from chaos damage. It's literally impossible for you to be dead in any other scenario while still having ES unless your ES total is higher than your life. And in all cases if you aren't full life Soul Tether should prioritize your life pool so that never happens.

Corrupted Soul works by dividing your damage taken between ES and Life, this effectively departs from traditional hybrid builds which take damage from your ES first then when there's no ES left from your life.

The build doesn't really care about this distinction though, because your ES and Life leech aren't separate, Soul Tether leeches life to full, then ES to full so you don't need to worry about separate sources of leech for your ES and Life.

This means there is only a plus side to taking the node (20% Life as Extra ES), there is literally no downside.

I took a look at your build and gear and here's a list of things you can do:

1) Prioritize filling out the life wheels instead of getting damage wheels
2) Pick up the jewel slots and slot jewels with % increased max life
3) Exchange your Atziri's Promise for a defensive flask like a Basalt
4) Run a guard skill like Steelskin or IC
5) Try and get more life on your ring and gloves
6) Double check you're running defensive Pantheons
7) Examine your playstyle and make sure you respect Legion rares

P.S. This isn't a max block or dodge build so there's some degree of care that needs to go into gameplay.

The build boasts its high survivability in the sheer amount of life pool you can obtain, but you need to give it time to recover. If you want to push the build to the limits, and respect very little, you'll need to employ methods to very quickly recover your ES and Life pool between heavy hits. This leads to luxury gear like Acuity or Watcher's Eyes with ES on hit.

Oh, I think I see the problem. My ES is actually higher than my life. Either, way, I took out corrupted soul and kept everything else, and my survivability shot up. I think I am probably just gonna keep with that.
Alright, doesn't make sense why you would but whatever works for you I guess.
noot noot
Running this with a discipline ES on hit watcher's(also has hatred pen), plus HoI. Little bit less damage but a lot tankier and slightly better clear, didn't feel like it needed the damage particularly anyways lmao. Super impressive build though. Works extremely well on like 2ex and also scales into obscenity. Currently working towards a lvl 4 enlighten so I can drop the reservation cluster and get more life. Using a rare helm and a dex node cause I needed extra resists(tbh it's not really worse; you lose a passive point but gain 20+ life and a load of resists, letting you lean heavy into min-maxing on other gear pieces.)

Current gear:

"

Important lesson, using eternal orb will revert your links.
"
Katsuatis wrote:

Important lesson, using eternal orb will revert your links.

That's a fucking R I P
noot noot
Heya, love the build so far. Looking for help with upgrades / what to do next in priority. https://pastebin.com/ynEPnyAw

Thx for all the help :=)
Hey, fantastic build - Im shredding things with a 2hand variant currently. I was just wondering if you think it'd be worth it to path out to ghost reaver? I don't have access to vaal pact currently, so I was considering some way to make the energy shield leech a bit more comfortable. Losing life leech entirely might be a bit painful though.

Doing farily well with my setup at the moment. Did couple bosses t16 maps are a joke. Only dieing to insane dmg mods on T11 Towers during Legion encounters. That is when I am playing alone (usually have a friend running an AuraBot).

Main Weapon Corruption is prolly a damage loss but it feels amazing for clearing T13 Towers, and frees up a jewel mod.

What I did so far:

1. Shaper/Guardians
2. Red Elder
3. Red Tier Maps with -max res, insane dmg mod
4. Delving at Depth 260 with 0 issues
5. Balancing 2 of my resistances for Wise Oak
6. Setting up Aspect of the Spider(such an amazing aura)

To 6.
It boosted my survivability and I felt the damage increase aswell. The Ring I used I crafted myself, with some insane luck. 10 alts and 1 regal. The reason for it was mainly party play since we have literally every aura the only thing that is usefull was getting Aspect of the Spider working. Therefor I had to spec into Sovereignty.

The other change to the passive tree was getting Holy Fire because my Glorious Vanity Jewel (Seed:5864) converts it into 28% inc. Cold Damage and Cold Leech. Another point I could take is the Dex node near because that gets converted into 25% inc. Cold Damage. For those changes I dropped the Shadow Accuracy Wheel (Depth Perception), since I am running with a Tempered Mind jewel and I didnt feel like needing that extra %. Currently at 98% Chance to hit.

What I am working on:
1. Want to try out Hypothermia into chest links (Benchcrafting Colors been terrible so far)
2. Getting better boots (mainly want Dex and life here so I can drop Helmet)
3. Better jewels
4. Crafting a Helmet (mainly looking for %life, Dex -cold res to nearby
enemies)
5. Gems
6. Changing Chest and Shield for better ones (not sure yet what to aim for because those upgrades are still so far in the future)

Also I want to tryout Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask.

Thanks for putting so much work into the guide. Was the perfect guideline for someone that has been playing on and off for a while now.
Last edited by GeraltvonRiva on Jun 27, 2019, 4:44:21 PM
Hey, nice build. eventho i used it just as templade - changed some thing and since i got a farruls first time i try to build it with that body. Currently hitting 10 aps if i use two - since that is not enough i stay with one cospris-
Thats my current gear:

Next upgrade will be boots with cdr and the maybe a second 14aps cospris and try to hit that sweet 12aps :D

Have a nice day exile
Last edited by Obermaster10 on Jun 27, 2019, 4:45:46 PM

Should I craft multimod on it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info