Consistent crashing major issue

I am also on Xbox 1x and am experiencing constant crashing I really want to play legion but I often load into zones with missing textures and then a few seconds to a couple minutes later the game crashes to dashboard.

I am on a wired connection and not on the preview dashboard.

I got my character data to resync today but am still getting crashes its very random I made it through control blocks no issues loaded into oriath square got about 45 seconds in then dashboarded.

I'm not sure what to do at this point my brother is having no issues on the regular xbox so I copied his install to an external hdd but still having the same problem.

also the dash skill causing players in groups to crash is not exclusive to ps4 as the faq says. I can dashboard my brother every time by using dash while he is in group with me on Xbox.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
I play on a Xbox one x
Crashing every 10-15 minutes when entering a new area.

Hello,

Would you be able to go into your consoles - Settings -> System -> Console Info and tell me what "OS Version" you're running?

"
im also on xboxone one i cant finish the acsendancy without getting kick out fix your fucking game GGG
Same for you if you can please. "Getting kicked out" - is this to the login screen, or dashboard? They're two very different things.

Happening in map too stressful cause I only play hardcore and have died because of this before

OS VERSION: 10.0.18362.3055

Thank you jeff
Last edited by EWA TheDude on Jun 14, 2019, 1:51:29 AM
Same problem for me constant kickout to dashboard I'm on xb1x

OS version 10.0.18362.3055
(19h1_release_xbox_dev_1905.190510-1845)
Hello

I have solved my problems with:
Installed the game on the internal (slow) HDD.
I DO experiance hickups here and there but no freeze and no crash out to dashboard.

When I use the external HDD the problems starts again. Doesn't matter which one I use (have 2).
Doesn't matter if I reinstall the game it on the externals. tested both USB3 ports with no luck

Hope this may help someone

Yours T.
Consistent crashing this morning. Within 5 minutes of entering a map. PS4
OS 10.0.18362.3055 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1905.190510-1845)

XB1X crashes are frequent and both to dashnoard as well as full system freeze.

Love you guys, but its time straighten all this out.

Edit: Follow up

Updated OS to 10.0.18362.4050. Problems continued. Locked in Highgate, could not portal or enter any area without freeze or dash-crash, including delve mine or bestiary.

Got into hideout. All reserved mana skills were off, toggled them on and ported into areas and so far I'm running normal again.

No definitive conclusion other than reserved skills only wipe on a death. There wasn't any. So if I were trying enter areas with skills active but not registering as active, possibly causing a crash(?)

Edit #2: More follow up

After an hour or so of stable play, the same scenario occured. Locked in Highgate, leaving the area even to hideout, total freeze. Removed reserved skill gems, portaled to hideout. Reset my reserved skills and could travel to areas again.

There may be something with reserved skills. I have Pride, Precision and War Banner reserved.
Last edited by SnP DeimoS on Jun 15, 2019, 10:07:21 PM
I'm on Xbox one X and I get kicked to the dashboard whenever I use certain skills.
Vaal double attack with fast attack support - sometimes
Blade flurry with curse on hit - always

P.S. I love the game and love this league but it's annoying I can use some skills.
Patch coming soon right?
I have never seen a game in such bad technical state on consoles. Yep, sometimes I used word "unplayable" to some titles(Kingdom Come, for example), but that's the first time I really mean it. PoE on PS4 is LITERALLY unplayable right now.
Please, hurry with 3.7.1
I have a lot of game crashs too. I did have them before the patch too, but not as much as now.

And the lab is for the moment not possible to do, I keep constantly crashing there on my ps4.

Hope you guys can fix it :) thanks for the game and all the work you put behind it.
I have crashed multiple times today and am getting really frustrated with it. It happens completely randomly. I'll crash while mapping, standing in town, or even while in my hideout putting things in my stash. It makes ZERO sense why these major crashing issues have been fixed over the past few monthes. I started at the end of Synthesis, don't recall crashing but a couple of times during the 2weeks I played then, but during Legion, I would crash at least 1-3 times a day. I've just crashed for my 6th time today. Please, please, please, fix these crashing issues. I love the game, but this is really getting out of hand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info