Consistent crashing major issue

Randomly getting kicked to dashboard since patch. Once as I clicked to enter Chamber of Sins in Act 1. Next crash was after completing Act 1, entering into Act 2. 3rd crash so far was trying to enter Act 3. All happened last night during leveling in Standard Hardcore SSF. I was not having issues before the Legion patch. I play on Xbox One X.
Well, after planning on XBox, i have started on PS4.
i was thinking people are not lucky about crashes but..., it’s true !

After prison lvl2 in act1, i’m started to crash every time i need to progress on the next area !

The only workaround i have found is to remove all my crapy stuff to have a successful load.

XBox doesn’t have this kind of issue at launch.

I play on PS4 Pro in French if it can help (Because there is still no option to switch the language in the game instead of changing the OS language)
Last edited by KikitheKing on Jun 12, 2019, 2:11:28 PM
Hey, playing on PS4 latest firmware, and patch ofc, got my fifth crash in a row in The Temple of Lunaris, think I'm gonna let it rest for a while.
I guess 3.7.1 contains the fix.
"
We're expecting to deploy this update by the end of this working week, although potentially sooner. We're aiming to release the 3.7.1 update for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 as soon as possible after its release on PC.

"As soon as possible" - can mean anything. Maybe a couple of days, maybe a week... Who knows?
@Jeff__GGG is there something we can report on for the PS4 crashes to help you guys figure out the issues? I've been sending the reports with the button that shows up on PS4 crash, but that one says it goes to Sony support, not sure if you get those as well?

I would really like to be done with the crashes, they are extremely annoying. Not that I will stop playing, the game is just too damn fun even on PS4, but this is very annoying.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
I play on a Xbox one x
Crashing every 10-15 minutes when entering a new area.

Hello,

Would you be able to go into your consoles - Settings -> System -> Console Info and tell me what "OS Version" you're running?

"
im also on xboxone one i cant finish the acsendancy without getting kick out fix your fucking game GGG
Same for you if you can please. "Getting kicked out" - is this to the login screen, or dashboard? They're two very different things.

jeff i wanted to say i recently bought a xbox one x 4 months a go i got 52 games installed non of them crashes only path of exile crashes to dashboard when entering a new area or using portal..
i am in the preview program im using the latest version not sure what it is but its up to date the preview program had a update few days ago but path of exile crashes constantly i was leveling from 1-10 and in that short time it crashed 3 times , please fix it i wont play it untill its fixed and i love this game... :(
Last edited by xSS Freez on Jun 13, 2019, 8:22:29 AM
"

i am in the preview program im using the latest version not sure what it is but its up to date the preview program had a update few days ago but path of exile crashes constantly
Many users I've been in contact with have reported having issues using these preview program updates. Some of them who've rolled their OS version back to the standard version have had the problem resolve itself by doing so. I'd recommend trying that to see if this has any change for you.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
I play on a Xbox one x
Crashing every 10-15 minutes when entering a new area.

Hello,

Would you be able to go into your consoles - Settings -> System -> Console Info and tell me what "OS Version" you're running?

"
im also on xboxone one i cant finish the acsendancy without getting kick out fix your fucking game GGG
Same for you if you can please. "Getting kicked out" - is this to the login screen, or dashboard? They're two very different things.

I will tonight as soon as I get home from work, thank you
imy Os version is 10.018362.3055
I’m also on 10.0.18362.3055 and just entering an area that’s not Lion’s eye watch my game freezes. Do we have an idea of when this will get fixed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info