Consistent crashing major issue

I play on a Xbox one x
Crashing every 10-15 minutes when entering a new area.
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2020, 7:11:04 AM
Ps4 pro this same :(
Same here (PS4), can't get out of ancient pyramids in act 2. Had some hope that the game would be more stable after the 3.7 patch but it's a lot worse!
im also on xboxone one i cant finish the acsendancy without getting kick out fix your fucking game GGG
"
I play on a Xbox one x
Crashing every 10-15 minutes when entering a new area.

Hello,

Would you be able to go into your consoles - Settings -> System -> Console Info and tell me what "OS Version" you're running?

"
im also on xboxone one i cant finish the acsendancy without getting kick out fix your fucking game GGG
Same for you if you can please. "Getting kicked out" - is this to the login screen, or dashboard? They're two very different things.
Crashing on PS4 nonstop as well. You'd think this wouldn't be a problem for such smart people like GGG by now. Fix your game. Seriously.
Ok has anyone figured out why the game keeps crashing. Every 10-30 mins the game kicks me out to my dashboard and it not the internet sense my room mate who is also playing has not crashed once. We both are running same so same everything OS version is 10.18362.3055
Im getting kicked out in the game
Im getting kicked out in the game i was fighting Izzaro then the game kick me out and im at ny dashboard
Ny OS is10.18362.3055

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info