[3.8] Memoria's Scourge Arrow/RoA Cold crit Slayer [Deathless Uber Elder & EZ 5-way emblem]

"
I don't like infused channelling much since its takes 1s to gain the buff.

I'm currently at level 70 right now and i think i'll make gems level 20 at around level 90.

Although I have checked your gameplay videos but its seem that you didn't use it that much. You spend most time dodging damage like i do.

So, what can i swap infused channeling for single target?

ps. I'm using : SA-Hypo-Mirage-Elemental damage-Added cold-Infused channelling right now.

I'd go damage on full life.
Not sure if this was answered yet already or if I am blind, but what are your recommendations for 5links if you have a 5l glare and hyrri's. I am newer to the bow so curious.
Would this build work well in SSF?
i got 40 ex is this enough to make this build feel good? im so done with cyclone i wanna puke so i wanna something new to play but i dont want to reroll i have slayer 94 lvl so i kinda wanna try this build out can i just use SA setup and use like kaoms?
"
Would this build work well in SSF?

I'm doing it in SSF (granted, my second character), just reached maps with 0 deaths, very smooth leveling (especially if you have a Tabula or a 5L). I don't even use RoA, just SA all the way because it's more fun.

Pre-map gear:
Spoiler

So nothing unusual except the quiver (got very lucky, the prophecy dropped from a legion mob).
Last edited by Faldrath on Jun 22, 2019, 11:15:28 AM
dude wich is the right tree at the end? the pob link or the final tree in ther other section? where are the level trees
Where do you get your Mana Leech? i keep running out of mana with hatred and herald of ice on
"
Phil_x wrote:
dude wich is the right tree at the end? the pob link or the final tree in ther other section? where are the level trees

I'm honestly not sure if you're trolling, the trees are on the front page.
"
theeze wrote:
"
Phil_x wrote:

I'm honestly not sure if you're trolling, the trees are on the front page.

I'm not trolling ,,, in the PoB link and where are the level tree with the final tree are different ... so that is why im asking ... maybe pls make a PoB with the level trees .. that is the easyest way to follow :)
I have a few questions about this build.

1) Why are you using a base phys weapon when most of your gear and your gems are set up to scale elemental damage? Scourge Arrow natively converts 60% of physical damage to chaos, thus bypassing all elemental scaling on 60% of your damage.

Source:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/542347/page/1#p4883216

With this in mind, why not drop phys entirely? I cannot imagine benefiting from % of phys as extra modifiers such as Taste of Hate, and Signal Fire would be enough to make up for the massive damage loss from the chaos damage not benefiting from your elemental damage scaling.

2) What's the point of the faster casting in your helmet setup? Are you simply using it as a slot to level gems? Faster casting will not modify Dash's cast time if that was your intention.

Source:

3) Why not use an Assassin's Mark on Hit ring, and an Onslaught on your Herald of Ice? This would allow for Assassin's mark in single target situations, while also giving more reliable onslaught on clear.

4) Have you played around with Charging Offensive at all, can it be used to generate reliable frenzy/endurance charges and maintain them on a single target? Or do you gain a couple then have them fall off?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info