[3.8] Memoria's Scourge Arrow/RoA Cold crit Slayer [Deathless Uber Elder & EZ 5-way emblem]

Since nobody replied, here is what i have atm. Needs a bit of editting. Adwises appreciated.

This is one of the most powerful and fun builds I have ever played, period. I did sink a stupid amount of currency into it but regardless, thank you very much for the build.

I use this setup in my secondary for Shaper/Elder/Guardians to snap 4 Power Charges before the fight.

I managed to hit 6.5M Shaper Dps and 7.67M Mapping Dps (From 3 Frenzy Charges).

P.S. I am not sure who it was that posted that you can't freeze the Timeless Rares but.... they are wrong. I Freeze them all, all of the time.
Miss-ticked a box in PoB. Actual Shaper Dps is 6M and 7M Mapping.
"
Hades_Omega wrote:
Hey, I am just wondering why we are running Mirage Archer instead of Increased Critical Damage? PoB says we gain almost a million dps with Crit Damage.

All up to you man, Increased crit damage is absolutely good here.

"
hoffman24 wrote:

Is this one bow okay to start multimod or nah?

Sure it is, but I'd rather have crit/crit multi or double damage with cold dmg per 10 dex.

"
hoffman24 wrote:
Since nobody replied, here is what i have atm. Needs a bit of editting. Adwises appreciated.

I'd get more res from boots and get a Stygian Vise with Elemental damage instead, it really does help a lot. I'd also go for a rare crafted quiver with cold dmg, atk speed and ele dmg, if possible additional arrow.

"
Hades_25 wrote:

This is one of the most powerful and fun builds I have ever played, period. I did sink a stupid amount of currency into it but regardless, thank you very much for the build.

I use this setup in my secondary for Shaper/Elder/Guardians to snap 4 Power Charges before the fight.

I managed to hit 6.5M Shaper Dps and 7.67M Mapping Dps (From 3 Frenzy Charges).

P.S. I am not sure who it was that posted that you can't freeze the Timeless Rares but.... they are wrong. I Freeze them all, all of the time.

Appreciate it man! I'm still using this build with a few changes.
Yeah I freeze everything too, really helps with the survivability when they all pop out.
Hi! First of all great build. -started as a Scion and went Slayer / Raider. I started crafting and got a Base with double dmg and 12% attack speed but unfortunately lightning dmg ( sth up to 110). Im thinking of changing raider to elementalist since i lack currency to build another base.

Could it be worth it changing the frenzy charge benefits from raider for 40% herald boni, ele pen und especially lighting dmg always shocks? since my weapon has that one
"
Ger_3Plusss wrote:
Hi! First of all great build. -started as a Scion and went Slayer / Raider. I started crafting and got a Base with double dmg and 12% attack speed but unfortunately lightning dmg ( sth up to 110). Im thinking of changing raider to elementalist since i lack currency to build another base.

Could it be worth it changing the frenzy charge benefits from raider for 40% herald boni, ele pen und especially lighting dmg always shocks? since my weapon has that one

Could be worth a shot :)
Thanks for the guide!

Have been playing around with this and having a lot of fun. First bow build - seems funny doing it with a Slayer, but I haven't played one since my first character and Overwhelm was too interesting to pass up.

I am always looking for good budget trade-offs and trying to do this for 3-5 ex all in, which is definitely feasible. Have looked at options that don't include Lioneye's Fall, since that path is about 75c and 10 nodes. It looks liks Heartseeker + Flash Freeze and Winter Spirit, + last node at Lethality, will get to within 0.5% of the same DPS without the gem.

This option obviously gives up the leech, so you need to have enough from somewhere, but it's an interesting budget choice.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Aug 17, 2019, 7:45:44 PM
Been playing around with f-charges lately since I'm using Hopeshredder. Several folks have asked whether Charging Offensive is worth taking and the answer is definitely no. I was only generating a few charges per map; you just do not get hit often enough in the short channeling window.

You really need full quality on Infused Channelling as well, otherwise you just do not get the benefits often enough. (With the timing of the stages, there is a huge difference between 1 sec and 0.6 sec.)

For clearing, a solid frenzy set-up is Cold Snap with Ele Prolif and Ice Bite. I have not had any trouble keeping up 4 charges when mapping - and obviously the denser the better. Going to test 5 but should be no problem to sustain.

For clearing, extra charges and duration are a better bet that a lot of other DPS nodes. Different story for boss fights where the mechanism of Cold Snap/Ice Bite is no good. Next goal is to solve that one. (Although I imagine someone has already...)
Update on charges...

No problem to sustain 5 f-charges while delving. Mapping depends more on monster density.

Because this guy is fun to delve with, I've been thinking about how to add a layer of defense to go a bit deeper. Threw Enduring Cry into a low-use red socket and voila.

Thinking next about trying Masterful Form rather than Headsman. Again, this is for delve (especially) and clear, not bossing, but the idea of being able to put up 5-6 e-charges on demand is appealing. Love to hear from anyone who has tried it.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Sep 2, 2019, 2:48:06 PM
How are you getting 60% phys to cold? You don't have the Winter spirit node(s) or a 40% watcher's eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info