[3.8] Memoria's Scourge Arrow/RoA Cold crit Slayer [Deathless Uber Elder & EZ 5-way emblem]

Thanks for the build! I just switched from a frenzy/RoA build and it's much smoother now. Even without a Lioneye's Glare since it's too expensive for me right now.
"
Balthek wrote:
Thanks for the build! I just switched from a frenzy/RoA build and it's much smoother now. Even without a Lioneye's Glare since it's too expensive for me right now.

A good lioneye's glare is 1c. Add 23c for a Jeweller's touch prophecy and you have a damn good bow for under 25c. Run 13 chaos recipes and you are all set

Lioneye's glare search: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/WD2w2zum
faster casting cant support dash skill
I was trying to scale phys with Doomfletch, and I wasn't even thinking of Lioneyes for some reason. It's a bit more damage no matter how I slice it. Good thread; I'm running as a Deadeye for Pierce and QoL Tailwind but your thread gave me some good ideas.

Edit- Durr, I'm a Deadeye. Chance to Bleed was the missing piece of my puzzle with Doomfletch
Last edited by JoeODanger on Jun 13, 2019, 1:32:05 AM
hey, im rolling from cyclone to this, why not take bane of legends?
And is it really necessary to take the second life leech and vitality void nodes? Isnt the first life and mana leech enough?
Last edited by alevil1234 on Jun 13, 2019, 4:31:11 AM
Leveling section is now added, let me know if you believe I should add more information.
"
alevil1234 wrote:
hey, im rolling from cyclone to this, why not take bane of legends?
And is it really necessary to take the second life leech and vitality void nodes? Isnt the first life and mana leech enough?

I prefer the overleech and added damage from Brutal Fervour over extra atk speed/MS and culling. The extra leech is up to you, I felt it really helped with surviving legion encounters and keeping mana up while spamming Scourge Arrow.

While leveling I went for Bane of Legends first, then changed it later.
"
JoeODanger wrote:
I was trying to scale phys with Doomfletch, and I wasn't even thinking of Lioneyes for some reason. It's a bit more damage no matter how I slice it. Good thread; I'm running as a Deadeye for Pierce and QoL Tailwind but your thread gave me some good ideas.

Edit- Durr, I'm a Deadeye. Chance to Bleed was the missing piece of my puzzle with Doomfletch

Appreciate it, good luck!
New patchnote: Fixed a bug where Scourge Arrow gained stages much faster than intended. It is bad? Mb possible use Ts or Roa?
"
dollygm wrote:
faster casting cant support dash skill

Yeah I found out eventually, but thank you for pointing it out, I'll amend :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info