[3.8] Memoria's Scourge Arrow/RoA Cold crit Slayer [Deathless Uber Elder & EZ 5-way emblem]

"
"
alevil1234 wrote:
"
I'm glad you like it! I agree with you and I did the same, addes RoA yesterday and it actually makes the build even more fun to play with.

Honestly, i like SA even for clear better because it only needs 1-2 stacks to clear Trash and especially for Legion it just clears completly everything even off screen but if you guys like roa more thats fine i tried it but i dont like it, but would you saw roa would be a skill for uber atziri? and yea gj on the guide its awesome!

Edit: im really bad at deleting quotes lol.

Thank you!

I haven't tried Atziri whatsoever, don't want that reflect in my face.. :)

ok i will try her when i level up, but this could take a while.
or maybe with barrage?

Eddit: ok i just did uber atziri with Barrage and it works perfect!
Last edited by alevil1234 on Jun 14, 2019, 8:54:53 AM
Thanks for the replies about the "fix" Does anyone have a video of the 5 emblem fight on this build?
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
"
mcarthur wrote:
Thanks for the replies about the "fix" Does anyone have a video of the 5 emblem fight on this build?

I do, but pre-Scourge Arrow fix. Still want it?
should i replace Dmg on Full Life or Infused Channelling for Mirage Archer?
Can Farrul's Fur be considered as an option for the chest slot?
"
"
mcarthur wrote:

I do, but pre-Scourge Arrow fix. Still want it?

Sure pre-fix is fine more want to get a feel for the fight as a bow character. Also would you still used infused channeling as the 6th link?
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
Last edited by mcarthur on Jun 14, 2019, 3:21:39 PM
Can you help me with bow? This bow better than Lioneye?
Why you didn't take channelling nodes?
"
dollygm wrote:
should i replace Dmg on Full Life or Infused Channelling for Mirage Archer?

Up to you, I replaced Damage on Full Life.
"
RealTheLindeN wrote:
Why you didn't take channelling nodes?

Trade off for crit, conversion, ele dmg and life nodes. You can take those and remove some other points if you'd like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info