[3.8] Memoria's Scourge Arrow/RoA Cold crit Slayer [Deathless Uber Elder & EZ 5-way emblem]

Hi, do u swap hypothemia out for shaper? How do u chill shaper?
Scourge arrow after the nerf feels really bad from what i've been told how are people finding it?
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
In short, loving this build.

I haven't played a bow build in several leagues at least, and I've actually never played Scourge Arrow or Rain of Arrows (since it was reworked). I was dumb and used Scourge Arrow for everything the past 1.5 days, not knowing the it was bugged and gaining stacks far faster than it should. Let me tell you, that was the fastest and easiest leveling experience in my 6.5+ years of PoE, and the one thing I do more than anything else is level alts. I didn't realize RoA was a better clear skill than SA, so I didn't switch until 3.7.1 fixed the SA stack speed bug. RoA feels amazing (on a 4L) and SA still hits like a god damn freight train (on a 5L).

I'm now level 83 with mediocre gear, comfortably clearing T11 and 12 so far, and I wanted to point out one thing: maim on hit (on my quiver below) is amazing for kiting and generally slowing down ultra-fast monsters that otherwise might sit on your face and fuck you up. I paid no real attention to this mod when I bought this quiver but as it turns out it's a perfect match for a kite-y bow wielder.

"
mcarthur wrote:
Scourge arrow after the nerf feels really bad from what i've been told how are people finding it?

If by "nerf" you mean "fix" in 3.7.1, it's still an excellent single target skill. Before the fix I used it for my clear also and it felt great, but honestly RoA with Mirage Archer feels better regardless and SA is still a hell of a single target skill.

edit: currently attempting to 5L and recolor my Lioneye's
Last edited by ConsPark on Jun 14, 2019, 5:28:54 AM
"
mcarthur wrote:

Check previews page what i wrote.
"
"
"
So if we are using Lioneye's Glare bow do we take the Point Blank passive?

I'm using it, since most of my clear now is from RoA on pretty short range, if you are killing mainly on long range then don't pick it.

Sorry what do u mean by "killig on long range" ; u mean by using other bow skills like LA or Iceshot?

Because im using Vaal RoA too atm :P

Then I'd pick Point Blank.

"
mcarthur wrote:

I don't agree, it feels like intended and by adding RoA it sorts out the clearing.

"
ConsPark wrote:
In short, loving this build.

I haven't played a bow build in several leagues at least, and I've actually never played Scourge Arrow or Rain of Arrows (since it was reworked). I was dumb and used Scourge Arrow for everything the past 1.5 days, not knowing the it was bugged and gaining stacks far faster than it should. Let me tell you, that was the fastest and easiest leveling experience in my 6.5+ years of PoE, and the one thing I do more than anything else is level alts. I didn't realize RoA was a better clear skill than SA, so I didn't switch until 3.7.1 fixed the SA stack speed bug. RoA feels amazing (on a 4L) and SA still hits like a god damn freight train (on a 5L).

I'm glad you like it! I agree with you and I did the same, addes RoA yesterday and it actually makes the build even more fun to play with.
fail
Last edited by alevil1234 on Jun 14, 2019, 6:59:50 AM
"
I'm glad you like it! I agree with you and I did the same, addes RoA yesterday and it actually makes the build even more fun to play with.

Honestly, i like SA even for clear better because it only needs 1-2 stacks to clear Trash and especially for Legion it just clears completly everything even off screen but if you guys like roa more thats fine i tried it but i dont like it, but would you saw roa would be a skill for uber atziri? and yea gj on the guide its awesome!

Edit: im really bad at deleting quotes lol.
Last edited by alevil1234 on Jun 14, 2019, 6:49:54 AM
"
alevil1234 wrote:
fail

What is?
"
"
alevil1234 wrote:
fail

What is?

This post of me was a fail, check the one after this one.
"
alevil1234 wrote:
"

Honestly, i like SA even for clear better because it only needs 1-2 stacks to clear Trash and especially for Legion it just clears completly everything even off screen but if you guys like roa more thats fine i tried it but i dont like it, but would you saw roa would be a skill for uber atziri? and yea gj on the guide its awesome!

Edit: im really bad at deleting quotes lol.

Thank you!

I haven't tried Atziri whatsoever, don't want that reflect in my face.. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info