They're people who think maps droping too much is a bad thing.

Can you believe that?

OMEGALUL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2019, 4:37:44 PM
Make Harbinger core, imo.
"
Gref wrote:

I second this motion.
"
Gref wrote:

+1

And please finally add slots for harbinger orbs to the premium currency stash tab.

also make cadiro core.

@I_NO: I just read that thread you are referring to. It's ridiculous.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jun 10, 2019, 1:53:17 PM
I've been an I_no critic, and your post may not be suuuper articulate, but damn... you're absolutely right about this.

*purses lips*

Have a walrus, I_no. You deserve it.
Right it's weird. Map sustainability is probably the worst part of this game. Having to run content that you're over leveled and over geared for is just boring.

If you want PoE to not be something that you do on the side while watching netflix making getting maps easier is the start.
in my opinion, maps should be gated by their tier and difficulty rather than if you can find them or not.

kind of like how it used to be. tier 13 and up maps were actually hard and doing them consistently was rare because they were hard.

but GGG often make the bad decisions about how to gate keep. they keep us out of delve by having sulphite limits, they keep us out of maps by making drop rates bad, they keep us out of trade by making it painfully annoying.

very much wrong way to go about it, GGG. if you want less people doing t13+ maps, make them harder to do not harder to get.
if you want less people in super low delve depths, make them harder to do not harder to get to.
if you want less people getting good gear from trade, make that gear harder to get not harder to trade for.
There are* not they're(they are)
/facepalm
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Too many maps would be a problem. Too few maps would be too. There's exactly a 0% chance that they have picked the exact right number. Last league they were too rare. This league, they MIGHT be too common. In mathematics we call this "Rolle's Theorem", and it's a perfectly viable method of establishing the value that you wish to find.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info