3.7.0b Patch Notes (Restartless)

Multistrike with bladestorm? will you wix it?
Nice, i got 2 crashes before... one from legion monsters starting to engage and one from Fairgraves - both have been fixed :)
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
I had 5 crashes today, one of which was the fairgraves issue. The other ones happened during melee combat using chain hook (/w multistrike). Its okay, when a waypoint is nearby. Annoying when not :/
Amazing reaction time. Let's hope it stops crashing, was using molten strike + ancestral call and the game became crashing like crazy (not particularly when I was engaged in combat, thought) in some areas. Glad I'm not playing hardcore :p

Keep up the good work, praise QA \o/
"
NunoCachulo wrote:
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
"
DiceeciD wrote:
Please fix the Movement not working if you issue a move command during cyclone, when cyclone ends and you move it then stops autoupdating and you have to click again and it feels really janky.

+1

+2

+3

Please and thank you.
Hi.
I play summ-witch and take gamecrash w/o reason. In town, in map out of combat etc. This new patch didnt help :/
Me and others are getting "bad gateway error" on this poe main site sometimes since yesterday. Is it just because of the amount of people online?

Possible to get a 5 slot map device? If so, how?

you have kicked for perfoming too many actions please fix this.
"
ingemarp86 wrote:
you have kicked for perfoming too many actions please fix this.

Please, uninstall clicker.
Last edited by Prof549 on Jun 8, 2019, 11:56:48 AM
3 chars lost due to client crash when Legion monsters engage in combat.
It doesn't crash all the time, but monolith not really HC playable in state...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info