3.7| Stress Free PoE - HALLELUJAH FIRE |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Spoiler
"
"
"
I have tried both of your other builds in the previous league as it was the first time I picked up PoE. They both worked fantastically!! I'm excited to try something different for this league and try to actually clear everything this time (I'm super casual). Thanks for the quick update!!

Hope this is as newbie friendly as zombies and vortex haha
I love your nameBipolarBear21,

I'm glad you liked the previous builds! I'll have the Vortex build done hopefully tonight.

This build is a little more intense than the other two as the primary skill constantly eats up your health. So check out the section for new folk as there are some good tips in there for making it easy.

There are some different mechanics to this build than the other two so if you can't find any answers in the guide, feel free to ask whatever you like!

Thanks for the kind words!
"

Like I said I'm super casual and just hit level 55 and walked through the second labrynth. I'm sure this build can't stay God Mode forever, but I followed your guide and purchased what another user recommended and been able to keep up RF since mid 30s and it's been too easy haha.

Your guide is phenomenal. Love this character.
I'm glad you're liking it and found a way to sustain so early on. As soon as RF is natural, the build is lots of fun. Ya, God Mode doesn't last forever but it doesn't get more difficult to play.

Thanks for taking the time to be complimentative. I'm glad you're having fun!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Thanks for such a powerful yet beginner-friendly build :)

I based my Legion character on your passive tree, and it's gotten me further than any other build before it; that includes dozens of arc witches I've made that never got above lv84. I'm 91 with my Chieftain within the first month which is amazing for me, so once again thank you :)

As I now surpassed lv90 I've been looking towards what to do next. From what I can tell, the best option is to go directly up to the top of the Witch section and grab as many fire/burn passives as I can from the huge cluster up there: the damage boost should really help as I push further, though I'm worried about survivability at the same time - I have just over 5k life, and I can comfortably do T9 maps, but I can see that becoming a problem once I'm into red maps. I hope to get lots life on my gear before then.

The only other significant change I made was to switch-out the Consecrated Path setup for Cyclone/CWC/Flammability. I see you already tried this and have experimented with Cyclone. Cyclone doesn't do much of it's own damage, but it inflicts Flammability which massively boosts the damage done by RF and totems. This makes things a lot smoother in situations where you can't use RF, and boosts the damage done by RF the rest of the time.

The only real difficult I'm having is obtaining a body armor. The build needs a body that has a lot of blue sockets. That's easiest to get on magic-based bodies, trouble is they lack armor and come with high amounts of ES, and having ES hurts RF builds. So I cannot decide: should I try and get a strength-based 6-link and then somehow force all those blue sockets onto it, or should I just use a magic-based body and accept the reduced armor and unwanted ES? Or is there another option?
Last edited by UnclePobatti on Jun 29, 2019, 6:19:50 PM
Hey UnclePobatti,

"
UnclePobatti wrote:
Thanks for such a powerful yet beginner-friendly build :)

I based my Legion character on your passive tree, and it's gotten me further than any other build before it; that includes dozens of arc witches I've made that never got above lv84. I'm 91 with my Chieftain within the first month which is amazing for me, so once again thank you :)
Good for you! That's awesome. I'm really glad you've progressed! Thanks for taking the time to be thankful. I appreciate your kindness.

"
As I now surpassed lv90 I've been looking towards what to do next. From what I can tell, the best option is to go directly up to the top of the Witch section and grab as many fire/burn passives as I can from the huge cluster up there: the damage boost should really help as I push further, though I'm worried about survivability at the same time - I have just over 5k life, and I can comfortably do T9 maps, but I can see that becoming a problem once I'm into red maps. I hope to get lots life on my gear before then.
Ya, the nodes to Breath of Flames and Heart of Flame are obviously great for all our skills. There are also the nodes on the way to Disciple of the Unyielding at the very South of the tree. Juggernaut and Tireless are also good.

"
The only other significant change I made was to switch-out the Consecrated Path setup for Cyclone/CWC/Flammability. I see you already tried this and have experimented with Cyclone. Cyclone doesn't do much of it's own damage, but it inflicts Flammability which massively boosts the damage done by RF and totems. This makes things a lot smoother in situations where you can't use RF, and boosts the damage done by RF the rest of the time.
Cool change. The best changes to make are the ones that make the build more natural. I find that no matter what the "paper" says, the less I have to think, the more I stay alive. Good changes.

"
The only real difficult I'm having is obtaining a body armor. The build needs a body that has a lot of blue sockets. That's easiest to get on magic-based bodies, trouble is they lack armor and come with high amounts of ES, and having ES hurts RF builds. So I cannot decide: should I try and get a strength-based 6-link and then somehow force all those blue sockets onto it, or should I just use a magic-based body and accept the reduced armor and unwanted ES? Or is there another option?
If I'm reading you correctly here, you'd be incorrect, which is good news for you. RF Burns both ES and Life...ES a little less. But our survivability comes from Life. So we can let RF burn ES as much as it wants. RF burns ES for the same % of damage that RF burns life. So since we don't care about ES, the more we have (though it'd be a minor amount) the more damage RF does...and with no consequence to our net life regen.

So if you care about Armour, try and find gear that has both an ES and Armour base, otherwise finding a pure ES base chest will work. Naturally on the tree we don't have enough Int. for the highest ranked ES chest pieces, so just keep that in mind if you're going shopping.

Awesome comments and question. Thanks! And thanks again for the thanks. Let us know what you do.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Players with medical conditions (like epilepsy or those with with physical limitations that are restricted in how they use keyboards or mice…)

That was actually what i was looking! I had Brain tumor and some op for this. I was lucky its gone. But i have still some problems :

- I´m slower then bevor
- I forget many things
- I get tired and exhausing faster then bevor...and all the Flashes make it worse(i know its utopia to hope this : but extremly amazing if GGG had a Graphic option to turn off Flashes or lesser Flashes...or relexing graphics option at all)
- I need a build with lesser buttons but still ready for endgame

I enjoyed to play with Totems but my cascade totems build exhausting me very fast. Fire totems Marauder char get skill reset and i have no clue how the skill tree was, so i can try your build :)
"
amocpower wrote:
"
Players with medical conditions (like epilepsy or those with with physical limitations that are restricted in how they use keyboards or mice…)

That was actually what i was looking! I had Brain tumor and some op for this. I was lucky its gone. But i have still some problems :

- I´m slower then bevor
- I forget many things
- I get tired and exhausing faster then bevor...and all the Flashes make it worse(i know its utopia to hope this : but extremly amazing if GGG had a Graphic option to turn off Flashes or lesser Flashes...or relexing graphics option at all)
- I need a build with lesser buttons but still ready for endgame

I enjoyed to play with Totems but my cascade totems build exhausting me very fast. Fire totems Marauder char get skill reset and i have no clue how the skill tree was, so i can try your build :)
Hey amocpower,

I'm sorry for your situation but am pleased to see your attitude! Good for you!

Post if you have any questions. I, and others, will be happy to help you cater to your specific needs if there is something within the playstyle of the guide that doesn't work for you. Let me know how it goes! I hope the guide helps you play until you want to stop (instead of your medical situation stopping you).

Thanks for the post. Good luck!

Annnnnd

Thank you for the build, loving it!

Just reached Act VII, so not super far yet, but working on it!

Your builds are a great fit for my preferences, both in game and in being able to follow a well put together guide.
I initially started this season (on ps4) with a Deadeye Windripper, and it was great fun, but its clear speed was only matched by my own death count due to how I played it! lol

I wanted to find a resilient character with an enjoyable playstyle. This is it for me!

The first 39 levels were a fairly slow slog (but what isn't after being used to the road runner speed of my previous character), and probably made worse by me stubbornly playing purely as the Totem part of this build.

Since lvl 39, after I walked through the first Lab and got my ascendancy, it has been me and my little ring of fire ever since :)

I had to play around a little with gear to get all the necessary gem slots and then the Int/Dex needed and finally an acceptable life regen, but boy has it been worth it.

Strolling through Acts V, VI & now VII and I cannot wait to progress and get better gear.

I haven't had chance to fully read through the whole thread yet (just the OP, many many times!), but going to be soon to pick up hints and tips on getting gear for maps and onwards!
"
shirt10 wrote:
Thank you for the build, loving it!

Just reached Act VII, so not super far yet, but working on it!

Your builds are a great fit for my preferences, both in game and in being able to follow a well put together guide.
I initially started this season (on ps4) with a Deadeye Windripper, and it was great fun, but its clear speed was only matched by my own death count due to how I played it! lol

I wanted to find a resilient character with an enjoyable playstyle. This is it for me!

The first 39 levels were a fairly slow slog (but what isn't after being used to the road runner speed of my previous character), and probably made worse by me stubbornly playing purely as the Totem part of this build.

Since lvl 39, after I walked through the first Lab and got my ascendancy, it has been me and my little ring of fire ever since :)

I had to play around a little with gear to get all the necessary gem slots and then the Int/Dex needed and finally an acceptable life regen, but boy has it been worth it.

Strolling through Acts V, VI & now VII and I cannot wait to progress and get better gear.

I haven't had chance to fully read through the whole thread yet (just the OP, many many times!), but going to be soon to pick up hints and tips on getting gear for maps and onwards!
Hey shirt10,

I'm glad you're enjoying the build! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to be thankful. I hope you get good luck with your gear drops.

Feel free to ask any questions you like. There are a lot of helpful people on the forums that just want people to keep playing PoE. :)

Thanks for your post and your compliments.

Annnnnd

Howdy, thanks for the really excellent guide.

I finally decided to try an RF build, after all these years, because they nerfed molten strike forcing one to hit... and melee in this game is such a slog.

I am honestly having a hard time leveling, Ive tried 4 different skills, everything just doesnt do any damage worth a poo, and I'm sitting there beating on an enemy for a full minute everytime.

I'm trying to get to level 40 asap, which I hope to be able to sustain RF by then.

Any ideas on a decent strength ability that doesnt take an eternity to kill a rare mob or a boss?

I'm not having any life issues at all, its just so horrendously slow from what I'm used to. (Ive always leveled with molten strike then either gone cyclone or stayed with molten strike)

I really like how you structured and wrote the guide, very helpful.
Thank you!
"
argenex wrote:
Howdy, thanks for the really excellent guide.

I finally decided to try an RF build, after all these years, because they nerfed molten strike forcing one to hit... and melee in this game is such a slog.

I am honestly having a hard time leveling, Ive tried 4 different skills, everything just doesnt do any damage worth a poo, and I'm sitting there beating on an enemy for a full minute everytime.

I'm trying to get to level 40 asap, which I hope to be able to sustain RF by then.

Any ideas on a decent strength ability that doesnt take an eternity to kill a rare mob or a boss?

I'm not having any life issues at all, its just so horrendously slow from what I'm used to. (Ive always leveled with molten strike then either gone cyclone or stayed with molten strike)

I really like how you structured and wrote the guide, very helpful.
Thank you!
Hey argenex,

I'm glad you like the guide! Sorry the leveling sucks. I like Sunder and Tectonic Slam. Did you try either of those? Most RF builds will be slow to level if you don't plan on respec'ing. Most of my tree is life. You could do one of two things if this isn't your first character in the league: Get a few damage nodes on the tree for the skill you want to level with and then respec out of it later or load up on cheap uniques that give life regen.

I appreciate the thanks and your honesty. Let me know if that doesn't help or if you have any follow up questions.

Annnnnd

"
Hey argenex,

I'm glad you like the guide! Sorry the leveling sucks. I like Sunder and Tectonic Slam. Did you try either of those? Most RF builds will be slow to level if you don't plan on respec'ing. Most of my tree is life. You could do one of two things if this isn't your first character in the league: Get a few damage nodes on the tree for the skill you want to level with and then respec out of it later or load up on cheap uniques that give life regen.

I appreciate the thanks and your honesty. Let me know if that doesn't help or if you have any follow up questions.

That did the trick! Tectonic Slam was very easy to get jacked up to 1600 tooltip dps right away, and I was able to help the totem kill things effectively.

I've switched to RF at 41 after doing the first Lab, and with the right uniques and life regen on rares, I'm able to sustain just fine and gain health.

Yay! Off I go to get to maps. Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info