Cyclone

Fun doesn't mean it's good, I did a docks run in about 4-6 minutes with Cleave, and did another run with near max Cyclone and it took about 14 minutes.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGjBUmVcoKrVI646uz5P8h9vrY5matveIaxEvNj0Z16XLDPIFtY2_tMVRR8LsQFUrCj7PRwZvV8EAvebb519qDI3bGvljj_oNSRB7GtvsGPVL7g7DbcHFvjpW-n_GLL90Qd1GoqMc3BR1Y6f8TsHzkycOrTrtwdhtGbQMN2ZDnCmlO-FGcSymGNvi95Ugput08acrgsco-jeDLIUhYIt6QYfr7uq6WhpAoHq4hEi2Qe9OrpM8jjSTMgkotSo4AW9jcGCIV8nv41WpYVI0Cr6nl7Sfy9JNbmmsusAPxLiE2eHa1fi4kwx9EH_Gng==

this is it.
"
Gnomeeh wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA_5MeGjBUmVcoKrVI646uz5P8h9vrY5matveIaxEvNj0Z16XLDPIFtY2_tMVRR8LsQFUrCj7PRwZvV8EAvebb519qDI3bGvljj_oNSRB7GtvsGPVL7g7DbcHFvjpW-n_GLL90Qd1GoqMc3BR1Y6f8TsHzkycOrTrtwdhtGbQMN2ZDnCmlO-FGcSymGNvi95Ugput08acrgsco-jeDLIUhYIt6QYfr7uq6WhpAoHq4hEi2Qe9OrpM8jjSTMgkotSo4AW9jcGCIV8nv41WpYVI0Cr6nl7Sfy9JNbmmsusAPxLiE2eHa1fi4kwx9EH_Gng==

this is it.

You're going to have about 500 DPS with cyclone.
That build does not seem viable at all to me?
"FullyBlownDaddy"-FullBlownDaddy™
"FillBlownDaddy"-GGG
"FullBlownMommy"-Casual_Ascent
I wish they would remove the double attack speed, and then double the damage effectiveness to 70%.
Just used cyclone...

its SILLY strong for me... cleave don't have a chance! i'm removing it from my build this very second.

i am using

Cyclone + Melee Damage + Life on Hit + Faster Attacks (+ % life steal once i have 5 soc)

its perfect! i love it!

(2H Sword lvl 50 Duelist)
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Last edited by Nivius on Mar 12, 2013, 9:24:27 PM
"
Nivius wrote:
Just used cyclone...

its SILLY strong for me... cleave don't have a chance! i'm removing it from my build this very second.

i am using

Cyclone + Melee Damage + Life on Hit + Faster Attacks (+ % life steal once i have 5 soc)

its perfect! i love it!

You must be about level 30 with remarks like that.
"
Kalsifer wrote:
"
Nivius wrote:
Just used cyclone...

i am using

its perfect! i love it!

Exactly what I thought.

Cyclone + Faster Attack + Added Fire Damage (20%) + Weapon Elemental Damage (20%) + Culling Strike (20%) + Melee Physical Damage (20%) and as someone stated above.

Docks takes me ~3 - 4 minutes to clear with Cleave, it took me over 10 minutes to clear with Cyclone.

Before people comment and say my DPS isn't high enough.

I am melee, I have 7.1k DPS with Cleave and when Cyclone does ~1.6k DPS, it does not compete.
"
Kalsifer wrote:
"
Nivius wrote:
Just used cyclone...

i am using

its perfect! i love it!

one might think that cleave is "stronger" and indeed its pretty strong. but compare that whit the fast attacks from cyclone whit my high %lifesteal (6% (2% passive+4% gear)) and life on hit and its more safe then standing still and spamming cleave.

ps i use blood magic :)

the thing is that its allot better for me and my build, where i had problems before i roll over now. its great.
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
Last edited by Nivius on Mar 12, 2013, 9:28:15 PM
This skill is a death trap and I can't see anyone ever using it; too much risk for such little reward. To improve it, I'd add the following:

Raises a dust cloud which reduces the chance to be hit by n%.

[quote="Path of Exile forums"]Draft out of sync.[/quote]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info