3.7| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

So I'm now at level 64, and have made a few changes.

One is that instead of the moving attack skill, which I've dropped completely, I now just apply Enfeeble by hand, which appears to be enough to trigger the 'hit' for my zombies to attack whatever I enfeeble.

Since I have no chance, short of buying it, to get the extra quality gem, I'm actually using my Temporal Chains + Blasphemy combo in a 3-slot with an "Increased Area of Effect Support" gem. This seems to work very well even from a relatively low level.

I give up Fortify with this method, but on the other hand, I should pretty much never get hit to begin with. If I get 'stuck' somewhere I have a phasing flask to get me out.

I still have unused gem sockets, and will use 1-slot rings for Desecrate and Convocation, so I'm still building :)

Soon I'll have 3 spectres I can summon, for which I use almost exclusively rime sentinels, because I love their 'artillery' attack, which seems to do a fair amount of damage.

Edit: Saw a question from someone how to deal with Legion pillars. Here's what I do:
- Click the Legion pillar, summon vaal skeletons, run around trying to find 'special' mobs and "Convocation" all your minions on them.
- A few seconds before time runs out, get out of the way, resummon all your 'normal' skeletons, and watch them steamroll through all the legion mobs.
- The moment they've killed enough mobs to refill vaal skeletons, resummon vaal skeletons, and wipe out all the remaining stuff.

Normally you should never be close enough to any of the legion mobs to get hit, and for their ranged attacks, dodge them. Just watch the mayhem :D
Last edited by Splutty on Jun 15, 2019, 1:03:22 PM
Wow, Shield Charge on Xbox works great ! This skill has become very smooth, very fluid. You should try !

For Zombies, personally I bought a Unset Ring for Convocation and when I want my zombies to attack a specific enemy, I aim with my skeletons. The zombies will follow the skeletons.

My plan now is to buy the shield: Magna Eclipsis. I love this shield. It's like this you had 1000 life as a bonus. Problem: 159 Strength ! Be careful.
any tips for levelin on the skill tree? im not sure on which nodes to go for first.
any tips for leveling on the skill tree? im not sure how to follow it.
"
drewsephus wrote:
any tips for leveling on the skill tree? im not sure how to follow it.

The priority is to take all the things that add strength/dexterity, and zombies/skelettes and without forgetting the EE.

You can not go wrong, it will work anyway!
Hi sorry for my ignorance,
I tried the path of building.

How do I know what skill point to put into node at every level?
Hi, i'm <a nre player. i'll try this build, it seems fun.
thank you for share it :-)
Today was good on PoE...

And I'm lucky...

"
spectrearc wrote:
I think the main issue currently is still the zombie AI, it is incredibly dumb, and tends to leash to you so you can't really move too far.

It would really help the build if zombies would be more aggressive
The build would be much easier for sure. But GGG seems to have designed the "summon" minions for that type of aggression, not the "raised" ones. You'll notice Skeletons have the aggression you're likely looking for. You could always 5/6 link the Skeletons and 4 link/remove zombies from the build if it suits your preferences better.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Spoiler
"
Splutty wrote:
So I'm now at level 64, and have made a few changes.

One is that instead of the moving attack skill, which I've dropped completely, I now just apply Enfeeble by hand, which appears to be enough to trigger the 'hit' for my zombies to attack whatever I enfeeble.

Since I have no chance, short of buying it, to get the extra quality gem, I'm actually using my Temporal Chains + Blasphemy combo in a 3-slot with an "Increased Area of Effect Support" gem. This seems to work very well even from a relatively low level.

I give up Fortify with this method, but on the other hand, I should pretty much never get hit to begin with. If I get 'stuck' somewhere I have a phasing flask to get me out.

I still have unused gem sockets, and will use 1-slot rings for Desecrate and Convocation, so I'm still building :)

Soon I'll have 3 spectres I can summon, for which I use almost exclusively rime sentinels, because I love their 'artillery' attack, which seems to do a fair amount of damage.

Edit: Saw a question from someone how to deal with Legion pillars. Here's what I do:
- Click the Legion pillar, summon vaal skeletons, run around trying to find 'special' mobs and "Convocation" all your minions on them.
- A few seconds before time runs out, get out of the way, resummon all your 'normal' skeletons, and watch them steamroll through all the legion mobs.
- The moment they've killed enough mobs to refill vaal skeletons, resummon vaal skeletons, and wipe out all the remaining stuff.

Normally you should never be close enough to any of the legion mobs to get hit, and for their ranged attacks, dodge them. Just watch the mayhem :D
Those are some sweet changes! I hope they work out! I love Spectres. Good idea with Legion too. Since I discovered that Unique Generals can spawn, they are all I look for. I miss out on tons, but it's fun to look for them.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jun 16, 2019, 7:38:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info