[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

What pantheon's do you take?

Also,

What ascendance nodes would you take with the self bleed version? Two are used up for the leech effects.
Last edited by Clow on Jan 4, 2020, 5:12:16 PM
I have a 93 slayer cycloner that I am planning to try and respec into a disintegrator flicker striker.... anyone have any tips for good gear that synergises with that staff for this variant?
A small note for those who use self bleed flicker: Take your Golden Rule jewek out when you doing lab.
I die immediately everytime I tried to do uberlab and I dont even know why, than I realize I can inflict Bleed to those totem but I cant leech from them so I die on my own bleed lol.
What is ascendancy points and order for dual wield 1h? Thank in advance.
"
donaldtroll wrote:
I have a 93 slayer cycloner that I am planning to try and respec into a disintegrator flicker striker.... anyone have any tips for good gear that synergises with that staff for this variant?

to take full advantage of the nonchaos as chaos, you want to convert phys to ele. but you wont be able to bleed enemies if you convert 100%, so you could do 90%, which is easy to do. (40% cold on tree, plus the new crusader gloves that have 25% x2 convert)

but then you cant use hemophilia... hmm...

also, try to get a lot of attack speed. its a slow weapon.

EDIT:

so I'm actually working on a staff flicker too, with raider. I'm using Hegemonies.

To get 20% bleed chance, I'm taking the 2 bleed nodes right next to the bottom frenzy charge in the tree. The issue is that this node also gives you poison chance, and golden rule will poison you if you poison enemies. Unlike bleed, chaos damage can cause poison, so if you have a lot of chaos damage (like with disintegrator), youre in trouble.

To solve this, its simple. Just take the "immune to poison" pantheon.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jan 6, 2020, 11:51:48 AM
"
Clow wrote:
What pantheon's do you take?

Also,

What ascendance nodes would you take with the self bleed version? Two are used up for the leech effects.

if your weapon is low on crit and u want to be crit, take the crit one. Otherwise, take headsman for pure damage and/or impact if u need some accuracy.

pantheon.... depends!! just take what you like
just dont take the bleed one
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jan 6, 2020, 10:28:19 AM
"
samaelwd wrote:
What is ascendancy points and order for dual wield 1h? Thank in advance.

what weapons are you using?
Two 1-handaded rapiers in dual wield.
"
samaelwd wrote:
Two 1-handaded rapiers in dual wield.

for bleed build?

endless, brutal, overwhelm, headsman. if u dont need overwhelm, take bane.
"
endless, brutal, overwhelm, headsman. if u dont need overwhelm, take bane

Thans alot, but topic starter has absolutely different nodesin his "my current build" section. He did not mentioned ascendancy order in build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info