[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

Thanks man, i really need this... U will continue ?
Fuuck, that's awesome. I've always wanted to level with Flicker, gonna have lots of fun with this. I probably won't bother with the unique sword and just wait to 38 before runnin' Flicker, though. Since 28 -> 38 is less than an hour anyhow.

Probably going to transition from Terminus Est -> Oro's flicker and hopefully it's smooth sailing
What is the best flicker version? oro's, terminus or other? I do not know which one I choose, my goal is to clear the maps easily and quickly and it needs to be relatively good to do boss, nothing incredible, I was even thinking of using BF to boss.
I saw people saying that they do not need any more of these items for the new flick, because he with + 20% quality and blood rage would already supports itself.
Last edited by SquireShiedon on Jun 6, 2019, 7:29:05 PM
"
SquireShiedon wrote:
What is the best flicker version? oro's, terminus or other? I do not know which one I choose, my goal is to clear the maps easily and quickly and it needs to be relatively good to do boss, nothing incredible, I was even thinking of using BF to boss.
I saw people saying that they do not need any more of these items for the new flick, because he with + 20% quality and blood rage would already supports itself.

I don't think any Flicker is good for bossing, sadly. Like before 3.7, all the good Flicker builds were purely mapping or swapped to molten strike for bossing.
"
"
SquireShiedon wrote:

I don't think any Flicker is good for bossing, sadly. Like before 3.7, all the good Flicker builds were purely mapping or swapped to molten strike for bossing.

Ok, i saw people saying the Frenzy skill is good for boss later the buff it receive in 3.7. So, for mapping, whats the best version? now with chance of obtian frenzy charge on hit, its necessary any item or not?
"
"
SquireShiedon wrote:

I'd imagine you could scale a slayer flicker build up to the point it can clear T16 bosses easily. There was that one guy last league that made a Farrul flicker raider build that could kill shaper. (uber elder is not happening with flicker unless that 65mil zerker flicker strike build is actually going to do what it says)
"
Sunhallow wrote:
(uber elder is not happening with flicker unless that 65mil zerker flicker strike build is actually going to do what it says)

Which zerker build?
ok i added a lot of stuff, including a video. im tired
"
SquireShiedon wrote:
the league has not started yet, how will he post a video? patch 3.7 flicker is required for this to work

added video
Thx for the guide, but, why not pick endless hunger and brutal fever?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info