[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
SquireShiedon wrote:
Thx for the guide, but, why not pick endless hunger and brutal fever?

There's a ton of options in the endgame. You can definitely take those if you want. I'm just suggesting a couple easy build options.
"
Sunhallow wrote:
"
"
SquireShiedon wrote:
What is the best flicker version? oro's, terminus or other? I do not know which one I choose, my goal is to clear the maps easily and quickly and it needs to be relatively good to do boss, nothing incredible, I was even thinking of using BF to boss.
I saw people saying that they do not need any more of these items for the new flick, because he with + 20% quality and blood rage would already supports itself.

I don't think any Flicker is good for bossing, sadly. Like before 3.7, all the good Flicker builds were purely mapping or swapped to molten strike for bossing.

I'd imagine you could scale a slayer flicker build up to the point it can clear T16 bosses easily. There was that one guy last league that made a Farrul flicker raider build that could kill shaper. (uber elder is not happening with flicker unless that 65mil zerker flicker strike build is actually going to do what it says)

Yeah. I'd say if you want a Flicker build that can do everything, just go flicker for mapping, then swap to frenzy/vaal double strike/whatever else for bossing. As long as you're pure physical and can run impale, pride aura, and dreadbanner you'll be able to steamroll endgame content. I'm probably going to end up going Oro's as my first, then a pure phys. as my second-- physical gear is going to be really expensive because nearly everyone is going to go pure physical melee crit builds
Does anyone have a decent end game tree/PoB?
Last edited by sethers656 on Jun 7, 2019, 12:37:10 AM
"
sethers656 wrote:
Does anyone have a decent end game tree/PoB?

Nobody does, cuz theres a lot of new gems that POB doesnt have yet.
https://pastebin.com/p6vbnS6v -> Oro's build
https://pastebin.com/XVp9zcTL -> 2H sword rare sword, Frenzy for single

Both trees are hella inefficient, if you guys can optimize it, please do. Both are copied from Magefist's youtube vids and modified with help from a guy on Reddit.

I'm probably going to be running the Oro tree myself, while picking up items for the 2H sword one.
Last edited by marixalijustice on Jun 7, 2019, 2:24:58 AM
what are your guys thoughs about doing this ssf into oro / terminus est?
my biggest issue is on how to get either sword.. farm ghetto map for corrupted sword div card?

Thank you for the guide. That's really helpful.
But I don't know how to make a decent endgame tree/PoB.
There are some at Reddit, but I'm not experienced enough to evaluate there usefulness.
Do you have an endgame PoB that you mind to share?

EDIT: Found the link for the builds. Thanks man!

Greetings
Last edited by Valdorian2198 on Jun 7, 2019, 8:55:00 AM
Thx for good post. Waiting for full tree.
Thanks for the build will be starting with this as my first ever melee build.

Any thoughts on pros/ cons of 1h vs 2h version ?
Don't you need endless hunger to not get stunned or are you planning on using kaom's roots or some other method?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info