no

"
UlyUly wrote:
"
JoeMoerZA wrote:
Hi all,

I'm newish and struggling a bit with damage with this. Anything over T12/13 is quite slow. I just bought 2x paradoxica vaal reapers but didn't feel much of an improvement over the Ichimonjis.

Could someone please suggest where I should be looking to upgrade?

Try to get more Added Physical Damage on your jewellery and abyssal jewels.

Also: use Rage support instead of Pulverise! Your damage will be much higher that way.
"
Ambier wrote:
hi again guys! I still have q about Chain hook gem. It is viable for that build or not? Its have nice aoe and quick rage gen, but what about damage?

You would need to do some testing alone, as I don't have any experience with this skill.

Can you tell me WHAT THE FUCK? Why you did this?
"

Its there to simulate Impale
"
raramentte wrote:

Literally says 'Check Notes'.

It's there to simulate Close Combat + Impale.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
raramentte wrote:

Literally says 'Check Notes'.

It's there to simulate Close Combat + Impale.

or something else, depends on which skill you got it from.
I really am not understanding how to obtain leech, I've followed the steps and I've looked at your gear and not much of it has life leech. I Have the damage but lack the sustainability
"
I really am not understanding how to obtain leech, I've followed the steps and I've looked at your gear and not much of it has life leech. I Have the damage but lack the sustainability

Pick Life and Mana Leach passive right under the Vaal Pact keystone. Respec it later when you have Pain Reaver.
"

Try to get more Added Physical Damage on your jewellery and abyssal jewels.

"

Also: use Rage support instead of Pulverise! Your damage will be much higher that way.

Thanks, I'll give it a try in a bit!

Also, just got some major currency, so I'll try get some more attack speed I think and upgrade all round. Thanks for the build, loving it so far.
Last edited by JoeMoerZA on Jul 14, 2019, 2:20:29 PM

For the bladestorm build, isn't mele phis support better then multi strike ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info