no

Hi Uly,

Just wanna say thanks and awesome job on the guide. I'm a first time player here and the amount of depth in this game really intimidated me to continue. I watched a lot of guide videos on youtube and a bunch of other build guides here but yours is the most helpful and beginner friendly. As a beginner I appreciate the tips provided in the levelling section because we don't really know what's going to happen next.

Because of you I have gladly spent 134 hours of my time to build my character (currently level 87) and still going strong. For now my character can still manage a tier 9 map and I'm still tweaking and learning things as I go along. Whenever I'm playing I always have your guide in one of my browser tab as a reference. I hope to see more from you and thanks again Uly for such a great guide.
Hey Uly, awesome guide! I was able to make my strongest character out of all of the leagues I've played starting from Betrayal. Do you think you can take a look at my gear so far and let me know what I can improve on to get more damage? Thanks a lot man!
i want to start the build with bladestorm, but after searching online it says bladestorm does notbwork with multistrike, so does it repeat or whats the point?
"
bennyt40 wrote:
i want to start the build with bladestorm, but after searching online it says bladestorm does notbwork with multistrike, so does it repeat or whats the point?

Bladestorm didnt work with Multistrike at the start of Legion.

It got patched out really quickly and now it works perfectly fine.
"
tiddleywinkz wrote:
Hey Uly, awesome guide! I was able to make my strongest character out of all of the leagues I've played starting from Betrayal. Do you think you can take a look at my gear so far and let me know what I can improve on to get more damage? Thanks a lot man!

List of Upgrades:

1) Get a Lion's Roar, it really helps!
2) I don't see a flasks with Bleed and Freeze removal, be sure to buy these or roll them themselves.
3) Likely better rings.

4) Once you have enough currency, multimodded foils.
"
UlyUly wrote:

List of Upgrades:

1) Get a Lion's Roar, it really helps!
2) I don't see a flasks with Bleed and Freeze removal, be sure to buy these or roll them themselves.
3) Likely better rings.

4) Once you have enough currency, multimodded foils.

Is Lion's Roar really that good? I've been under the impression it is woeful for a melee character since it keeps pushing the enemies you are trying to kill out of reach of your attacks.

Any tips what to improve on my character, it feels like I've hit a wall and don't know what to focus on upgrading next. Character name is BerserkerLegionnaire and I have 3 EX to spend.
Just wondering how viable is Bladestorm for End game content the damage looks kinda weak or does it get better late game really wanna try it but bit worried about wasting currency on it?
Hi Uly's, nice guide!

Just need some tips on how to upgrade my gear or gems.

Just got 1 exalted and wanna invest on my Cyclone Berserker,

What should improve my gear the most?

Currently at T12 Maps.

Thanks!
Hi, I have probably a really dumb question about this build. I just hit 72 and beat the game, and so far it's working great. But there are way more activated skills in this build than I have room for on my skill tab. I've got Cyclone, Berserk, and Leap Attack on the top row; on the bottom row I have herald of purity and herald of ash, blood and sand, flesh and stone, and vaal ancestral warchief. I get that a couple of them (steelskin and ice golem) are connected to a gem that makes them go off on hit. But how am i supposed to use dread banner and blood rage? Is there a way to have more skills hotkeyed?

This is my first character, thanks for answering my noob question!
Hey UlyUly , are you planning to make any new build for 3.8 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info