no

Hi guys!

Sorry for not replying lately, been on vacation and after coming back, I finally have time to respond!

"
EVGrinch2 wrote:
current gear

I definitely think Ancestral Warchief stuff is the way to go, as Bladestorm enchantments weren't added yet.
"
Zathr1an wrote:
Very well rounded guide. Good job! Explains endgame build really well.

Still, i 've done my best to abide with it and i am still kinda squishy when it comes to T16 maps and some bosses like Catarina or Atziri, even though my resists are more than capped and i have 6.4k hp. But my clear speed is super fast, provided that I don't die of course....
Would you mind checking my gear and tell me what am i missing? Also, is there any different gem combination in my boots that could help me be more tanky without depleting my mana pool?

Thanks in advance!!!

Sadly, your account is set to private, so I can't see your characters.

You can change that in the privacy settings though.
"
jackbubu wrote:
Hi Uly,
thanks alot for the guide, just like your last guide this has been very good league starter.

I have customized the Cyclone build a bit and found it to be absolutely amazing. But i still want to improve it more and was hoping for some feedback.

First of all i have gone all out on Evade and Dodge, since the Blind from stone form gives a massive boost. Also dodge is easy available due to crazy Legion drops (11% spell dodge on good rare boots)

So now i got 6500 Life with 72% evade against blinded enemies (44% non blinded) and 59% attack and 58% spell dodge. Which feels super smooth, i rarely die anymore.

Oskarm seems like a really good choice for the gloves, due to assasins mark and even more dodge, but maybe there is something more powerfull?

Current Gear :

path of building :
https://pastebin.com/w7S82Xj5

i also took some liberties with the skill tree, mostly Onslaught on kill for an extra flask slot and bonuses from Phasing, which i have from the flask anyway.

Damage is actually insane, 3.3mil Path of building DPS with Beserk and 2.2 mil dps without Beserk. This however does not calculate the Impale damage. Due to the Watchers eye with 25% impale chance i get a 100% impale chance with a placed down banner. The Banner and Impale gem give ~90% increased Impale effect, so that should be 95% More damage on top of that after the 5th hit.

any and all Feedback for improvement is very much welcome :)

Your gear is pretty awesome to be honest.

I suppose your next step could be getting an Assassin's Mark on hit ring and getting some accuracy + attack speed gloves with higher life, and getting a chest with Maim Support or Attacks have +X% to Critical Strike Chance.
"
CoffeeDeath wrote:

Hello! Love the build. Looking to see what I can upgrade next. I would like to get jewelled foils but I'm only working with ~2ex to spend.

Thanks!

You should probably look for better boots (with higher life), and replace some of the crafting bench crafts:

You can replace;

- Life leech on your ring with flat physical damage to attacks,
- Helmet +armour craft with +armor/maximum life (Jun craft)
This is awful... One, really generic, not zpecific at all info; really is just "basics," lol. Two, not even close to optimized gem choices... Three, dem trees. Need work, bad... If you're going by solely what paper DPS says, for several of these abilties, you're doing it wrong... And simple off the cuff mental math should easily demonstrate that... But, "it's a terrific presentation. I know the General, and we should take this to him." ... You're right, it would be psych ward or dissection for ya 😂😂. Honestly, well out together though, your time and effort show, your math and choices are just far from optimal re: a few things.
Is it advisable to get Alira's buff instead of 2 points?
Am thinking of the long term benefits it would provide instead of 2 passive points.
"
demilios wrote:
Is it advisable to get Alira's buff instead of 2 points?
Am thinking of the long term benefits it would provide instead of 2 passive points.

I'd say Alira is good if you have really bad gear, otherwise 2 passive points outscale her easily.
"
mcavak wrote:
This is awful... One, really generic, not zpecific at all info; really is just "basics," lol. Two, not even close to optimized gem choices... Three, dem trees. Need work, bad... If you're going by solely what paper DPS says, for several of these abilties, you're doing it wrong... And simple off the cuff mental math should easily demonstrate that... But, "it's a terrific presentation. I know the General, and we should take this to him." ... You're right, it would be psych ward or dissection for ya 😂😂. Honestly, well out together though, your time and effort show, your math and choices are just far from optimal re: a few things.

What?

You can point out the 'mistakes' if you want, that's welcome here as I am always looking for improvement.
"
mcavak wrote:

Jesus man, fix your grammar. If you're going to slag the guy at least make some sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info