no

Hi Uly, Thanks for this awesome build. I started this as a league starter and still playing it and trying to make it better.

I'm playing Lacerate and following the same tree and gem links.

Just for an overview I'm currently level 91 beserker with 5.9k hp with Vaal Pact, grinding t15s and t16s. Killed shaper few times, did red elder solo as well as carrying a friend to red elder.

Mapping is fun, just classic melee with multistrike and leap slam.

Not a huge fan of delve, but I found it difficult with Vaal Pact and have to use lots of flares and run out of life flasks when trying to go off route.

Legion is easy and fast. Sometimes the t16s legion rare mobs one shot. Apart from that the damage is good. I tried 4way 5way timeless fights, but cant really comment on it as I have a potato laptop doesnt handle it well but still managed to facetank kill the uniques there.

Everything is really smooth except degens like poison, bleed, ignite, cold, etc. I'm having a real tough time killing phoenix as the degen is real bad same with elder's cold degen but the damage output is amazing. Sometimes the degen from bloodrage and max rage stacks can be hurtful. Apart from that tt can facetank most of the content as well as elder/shaper guardians, boss in shaper relm.

One of the issue I'm facing with bosses that have portals or long puase between phase(shaper)is that I lose the rage stacks which slows down the attack speed and then have to work it up again. Also, the degen from blood rage and rage stacks with vaal pact between boss phase is hurtful, as it degens 1/3 of my hp before the fight and have to use a flask charge but not really a big issue as the leech from first attack makes up for it.

Currently I havent spent a lot on my gear as most of it is ssf.

crafted using Jagged Fossil.

ssf

ssf

ssf

bought the base for cheap, self linked and rolled.

bought to base for 5c and then crafted it.

bought this both for I guess 10-15c each.

I have approx 6ex to spend more, I need some advice on what should I go for next and how to mitigate some minor issues. I'm really having a blast with it so wanted to take it to higher level.
Hello ULY just found your guide im interested in playing a SSF tried Bladestorm never liked it so going to try Lacerate if i follow the leveling trees will it work with Lacerate and just use gems in the pob Lacerate build?
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jun 24, 2019, 11:07:42 AM
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Hello ULY just found your guide im interested in playing a SSF tried Bladestorm never liked it so going to try Lacerate if i follow the leveling trees will it work with Lacerate and just use gems in the pob Lacerate build?

Yeah, it's definitely viable.

ok now one more lol
I've been wondering about making the tree more compact, how reasonable is it to drop phase acrobatics at some point? Looking for your thoughts on how feasible it is. I'm using Bladestorm with Soul Tether, Daresso's, and Haemophilia btw.

Thanks for the awesome build this is the first time I have stuck with PoE through maps, now I've defeated the Elder and working on Shaper guardians.
Multistrike not supported Bladestorm
@UlyUly

Been messing with this build a bit. Some questions about PoB:
- Sulphur flask 100% crit chance isnt added in
- Impale damage isn't added in
- Multistrike additional damage isn't configured

So I craft on random item:
- 100% global crit chance
- 89% more damage (5 impale stacks = 50%, * 1.78 impale effect)
- 50% more damage for multistrike

I've killed everything except Uber Elder without issue on 'relatively' budget gear (self crafted almost everything on a budget).

Gear:
Spoiler
Plus Lion's Roar in space of the last granite

PoB:

This PoB takes into account max power/frenzy/endurance charges, which is manageable to keep up to guardians. It is obviously unrealistic to have 50 rage stacks AND berserk going, but you can see how insane the damage balloons, even with mediocre weapons.

For the tree I changed things around a bit. I let go of Acrobatics, Heartseeker, Dazzling Strikes and a jewel slot (level 95) to get Soul of Steel, Bloodless, Dismembering, Blade of Cunning, and Brutal Blade. Then dropped Vaal Pact (the degen made me weapon swap and was horrible QoL) and picked up Gladiator's Perseverance. My tree at 95 looks like:

Defenses are great now, almost 7.4k hp, 59% evasion against blinded enemies, 63% phys reduction, 77/76/76 resists, 2.3k leech/hit, almost 500 regen.

Great build, defensive and offensive, and with white sockets in 6L I can swap between skills and supports easily.

And don't sleep on 4L ancestral protector, it does crazy damage and lets you poke porcupines.

** I added melee support on 6L in my PoB to account for the missing multistrike damage. And I'll be removing Immortal Call and swapping in Molten Shell now that my armour is 13k
Last edited by teslabear on Jun 24, 2019, 11:43:46 PM
After further testing, I've updated gem secion and are working on a 'quick aura activation after death' trick explanation.
"
PattyWin wrote:
Iam now running maps with level 11 and i have problems to run these maps.

Any advice about my tree, jewells (dont know if the lethal pride jewell works well), items, gems ect

Now iam standing at 4,7k life and my clear speed is very slow.

I have around 2 ex to spend and iam missing the last ascendancy point (pain reaver).

I am by no means an expert, at this build or the game, however it looks to me like you need to upgrade your weapons. If you watch closely, you can pickup 2 Ahn's Might swords with 350+ pdps for around 100-120 chaos total, and it'll drastically change your clear speed.
"
Pyrok wrote:
"
PattyWin wrote:
Iam now running maps with level 11 and i have problems to run these maps.

Any advice about my tree, jewells (dont know if the lethal pride jewell works well), items, gems ect

Now iam standing at 4,7k life and my clear speed is very slow.

I have around 2 ex to spend and iam missing the last ascendancy point (pain reaver).

I am by no means an expert, at this build or the game, however it looks to me like you need to upgrade your weapons. If you watch closely, you can pickup 2 Ahn's Might swords with 350+ pdps for around 100-120 chaos total, and it'll drastically change your clear speed.

Yeah, your weapons aren't the best and it's definitely weird how low your life is, care to provide a Path of Building link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info