no

"
Xenther wrote:
Hey, just a quick question! I saw in the gem guide that it lists the CODT that's linked to Summon Ice Golem as level limited to 13 and 15 respectively, then says we don't want to limit the other one that's tied to steelskin. Are all other gems besides those two that are called out just leveled as much as possible?

Positive.

You can also keep CWDT and Steelskin at a lower level, but I don't think its necessary.
After the bug is fixed and we can use our bladestorm with multistrike
what is the optimal 6 link in your opinion?
"
Hartsa wrote:
yey

Glad for you :)
best mods to craft ? also gotta make a 2nd one lol
"
UlyUly wrote:

and if you have the money, Hits can't be evaded.

Is that actually worth the money with all that chance to hit?
"
Necrol wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:

and if you have the money, Hits can't be evaded.

Is that actually worth the money with all that chance to hit?

Well, it lets you completely ignore getting +accuracy on your jewellery so I guess its not that bad.
Ah ok, i am still running Dreadbeak and another weapon with alot accuracy, so thats i ended up with 100/99% chance to hit effortless.
Hey Uly, question about Impale. Are we trying to hit 100% chance to impale on hit? I'm doing the math on how to reach that 100% and I'm coming short without taking any of the impale nodes on the tree. So far I've got 20% Dread Banner +
40% Impale Support. Level 3 veiled mod Phys + 20% Chance to impale on both weapons would also do it but hard to get to.
Is it carcass jack good for this build?
"
philia17 wrote:
Is it carcass jack good for this build?

It's going to be really, really tough to get the right colours on it - but if you accidentally get them, I don't see a problem with using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info