no

"
GoatMonger wrote:
Hey Uly, question about Impale. Are we trying to hit 100% chance to impale on hit? I'm doing the math on how to reach that 100% and I'm coming short without taking any of the impale nodes on the tree. So far I've got 20% Dread Banner +
40% Impale Support. Level 3 veiled mod Phys + 20% Chance to impale on both weapons would also do it but hard to get to.

We are going for 80% Impale Chance.

20% from Dread Banner
40% from Support Gem
20% from Weapon (chance to impale on them is local!)

But I'm still debating whether Impale Support is that important.
"
ARES_GOD wrote:
best mods to craft ? also gotta make a 2nd one lol

1 day late reply, but you can see the mods you have to craft in the 'Crafting Weapons' section.
So now that Mulstrike is not buggued anymore what is the best setup for Bladestorm ?

Thanks !
"
BeauDerriere wrote:
So now that Mulstrike is not buggued anymore what is the best setup for Bladestorm ?

Thanks !

Bladestorm - Brutality - Multistrike - Fortify - Pulverise - Impale
Quick question, new to PoE and I'm in mapping with this build with bladestorm.

How do you setup your ability hotkeys for this build? Currently I have the following setup but I want to fit Dread Banner onto the bar.

Left click = move only
Middle mouse = leap
Right click = bladestorm

Q = Blood and sand swap
W = Warchief
E = Vaal Warchief
R = Berserk
T = Blood Rage

Should I remove one of the Warchiefs and put in dread banner?

Thanks a bunch for the guide, been having lots of fun with it.
"
Over1ord101 wrote:
Quick question, new to PoE and I'm in mapping with this build with bladestorm.

How do you setup your ability hotkeys for this build? Currently I have the following setup but I want to fit Dread Banner onto the bar.

Left click = move only
Middle mouse = leap
Right click = bladestorm

Q = Blood and sand swap
W = Warchief
E = Vaal Warchief
R = Berserk
T = Blood Rage

Should I remove one of the Warchiefs and put in dread banner?

Thanks a bunch for the guide, been having lots of fun with it.

Dont use regular Warchief - we also dont place Dread Banner down because its pointless.
"
UlyUly wrote:

"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/Yaquzo/characters

Uly if u can help what i now can upgrade i Play on PS4. Karui flask i use only due to ps4 Lech and potion bug so only to path fix. I killing shaper on 4 portal left possibile to 5. I trying to upgrade weapons but unlucky to get mod rank 1 2000 alternations unlucky :( for only one weapon. So idk to get stronger. I use cyclone/brutality/close combat/melee phys/impale/fortify. Leap slam drop endurance on hit due to dareso chest armor. And using BUFF from close combat to speed. Some modify to use enfeble rank 3. To more survi. What u think
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
ARES_GOD wrote:
best mods to craft ? also gotta make a 2nd one lol

1 day late reply, but you can see the mods you have to craft in the 'Crafting Weapons' section.

yeah saw after i posted, thank you very much.
What is the reason behind leaving Summon Ice Golem, and Cast on Damage taken at level 15 and 13?
Iam now running maps with level 11 and i have problems to run these maps.

Any advice about my tree, jewells (dont know if the lethal pride jewell works well), items, gems ect

Now iam standing at 4,7k life and my clear speed is very slow.

I have around 2 ex to spend and iam missing the last ascendancy point (pain reaver).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info