[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Oh, i didnt even see his level.

Yes 68 is a absolute no go for this build.

It is adviced to start this build at 80-90.

This is not a leveling build.
"
Vat0sbart wrote:

Yea it struggles a bit, but as long as I skip Elites and Bosses I am making half a level per map in about 40 seconds. As long as that is what is expected I can live with it. I guess I just did not understand the premise of the build. I need to temper my expectations a bit and plow on.
"
"
Vat0sbart wrote:

Yea it struggles a bit, but as long as I skip Elites and Bosses I am making half a level per map in about 40 seconds. As long as that is what is expected I can live with it. I guess I just did not understand the premise of the build. I need to temper my expectations a bit and plow on.

No problem, its not an easy build. expensive, time to get used to and low dps/squishy at first.

You can always try leveling with a normal tornado shot build first and switch later :)
it look like a good build, i think i'm gonna try for my second char
maybe the question has already been asked but what the skill gem do u use for the lvling ? and i wonder where come from your source of elemental resistance ?
Hello,

I'm trying to find the build varriant that uses hh and 2x IL but I can't seem to find it. All three variants listed do not use those items.
Hi! Thanks for the build, cant wait to get leveled. I have a question though, and it may have been addressed but i cant seem to find it. Where are you using your Unnatural instinct? I already purchased all of my gear, and cant find where you're putting that jewel. Thanks in advance.
Hello,

I would like to know how you run precision + grance and HoI, even with blood magic I dont have enough mana to run all of them, it just doesnt let me to use a third one
"
romulopina wrote:
Hello,

I would like to know how you run precision + grance and HoI, even with blood magic I dont have enough mana to run all of them, it just doesnt let me to use a third one
You can run lower rank of precision to fit it in as it has flat incremental mana cost per level instead of fixed %.
"
Trolling wrote:
Hi! Thanks for the build, cant wait to get leveled. I have a question though, and it may have been addressed but i cant seem to find it. Where are you using your Unnatural instinct? I already purchased all of my gear, and cant find where you're putting that jewel. Thanks in advance.

He's not using it in the "3.7" version of the build only in the 2 below it labeled 3.6 and tankier version. It uses the top right jewel slot in the scion starting area. This one. https://i.redd.it/wb22gj879bk11.png
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Jul 9, 2019, 3:27:54 PM
I am not using it, check the 3.7 PoB's and my updates since legion launched.
Gotta go fast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info