[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Hi OP, the flask effect doesn't stay as it should. It's has no effect the moment it's full. Any solution for this?
Hi,good build,how you doesnt die from ur TS?My TS eating too high HP and im dead
/dell
Last edited by lakters on Jul 7, 2019, 6:17:13 AM
"
lolipop710 wrote:
Hi OP, the flask effect doesn't stay as it should. It's has no effect the moment it's full. Any solution for this?

Depends on your play style and what you're doing. If you're using min-maxed jewels/enchants/quiver and letting your mirage do it's thing you shouldn't run into an issue.

As I am farming lower tiers (did BC, now just doing Glacier runs) my play style is a bit different/aggressive so I unlinked blink arrow from blood magic so it would use mana (I don't use it that often) then when initiating I'd roll flasks (2-5 - 5 being soul catcher), blink arrow then distillate and start firing.

Due to the blink arrow needing mana and soul catcher stopping mana regen, my mana is never max so the flask effect will not go away. I generally get 3-4 uses out of my blink arrow before running out of mana so it's not an issue for me but still available in those emergency moments.

As long as I was moving and kept stacks up (and distilate / soul catcher were active) I'd be gaining the benefit from the extra IIQ. This allowed me to actively pop all legion comfortably while still getting the benefits of the flask setup. Though I am running a more of a budget version of this build but still maintaining above 100% IIQ (no TS enchant, +1 arrow bow, +1 arrow ascendancy choice over blink arrow choice, etc).
Last edited by kestalkayden on Jul 7, 2019, 5:00:45 PM
I am having a really hard time with this build. After dumping 30ex into it, I am still getting crapped on. https://pastebin.com/pc5Ct2fg - Life is abysmally low, resistances are low, and single target fights are to the point I just skip them entirely. What am I doing wrong? I know my Jewels are not amazing, but they should be decent enough. Anyone have any insight on what I can do to stop getting crapped on?
Last edited by Nulledout on Jul 7, 2019, 5:27:33 PM
The build wrecks, I've found about 10ex since the build came online around lvl 80. It's slowly starting to pay for itself, only need another 40 or so to get there lol.

Can't link my jewels but they are pricey.
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Jul 7, 2019, 7:35:43 PM
Is this build able to kill bosses? I'm struggling with killing any bosses with the low life.
"
punch1inerock wrote:
Is this build able to kill bosses? I'm struggling with killing any bosses with the low life.

A lot of people here are having the same problem. I have now put 45 exalt into this and I can't kill a T5 boss. I can do T16 on my Cyclone Slayer and I have put only 20ex into him. Sadly I think the whole reason the portal on death is there is because this thing dies like no other.
Last edited by Nulledout on Jul 7, 2019, 11:50:02 PM
"
"
punch1inerock wrote:

A lot of people here are having the same problem. I have now put 45 exalt into this and I can't kill a T5 boss. I can do T16 on my Cyclone Slayer and I have put only 20ex into him. Sadly I think the whole reason the portal on death is there is because this thing dies like no other.

This build is not made to kill bosses. it is made to farm normal packs/legion.

If you want more damage, take Hyrri's Ire and use Elemental damage with attack support.

The build is Optimised for most quantity and movement speed and to kill mobs with the herald of ice explosions and not 1 v 1 situations.

It is possible to get much more damage, but it will cost you insane ammounts for
T1 flat damage gems.

I can easily clear T 1-10 normal packs / Legion encounters as long as Herald of Ice does its work. But bossing is a no go.

"

I echo everything Vat0sbart said. This isn't for bossing. It's for completing maps/legion fast and with 100%+ item quantity.

Ontop of that you're only level 68. This build is not a starter MF tornado shot. It starts to shine in the 80's. It's what you should transition to more so after doing the regular MF tornado shot build (or a non-MF build to get you the levels) in my opinion.

You're missing levels which would not only bring you quality of life, but likely more damage, movement speed, and indirect/direct survivability.
Last edited by kestalkayden on Jul 8, 2019, 9:36:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info