[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Make sure your divination distillate flask is up at all times. If it's not you probably aren't doing your skill / flask rotation correctly. While it is running you will not die to degen.

Check my skill rotation section.
Gotta go fast
"
TheShayaan wrote:

Im really struggling with the legions in burial chambers, Im not sure if I have enough damage or life but I get one shot almost every legioun. Are my jewels fine or is there something Im missing.

You may be using my old PoB as I see you have unnatural instinct. Try updating to my new one for 3.7 which has more damage.

This build does struggle with tankier content though until you max everything out, I would suggest swapping out sadimas for tombfist with the proper jewel(s). You can also run higher damage gems if needed. (Check PoB for the best substitutes)
Gotta go fast
"
Venduhl wrote:
So to be clear, I can run this build just normal without the gear recommendations? Or is it only playable with some soft caps?

I ask because, I am highly interested in this kind of builds. I played a Coldshot hunter for a long time and seeing this TS build makes me jealous.

Clearspeed will be even better without MF gear if you don't care about quantity.

If you only swap Sadima's Touch for Tombfist, Pariah x2 for the Taming x2, and your boots for some high MS rare or the Abyssal boots you will feel much smoother clear.
Gotta go fast
"
Vernuft wrote:
Spoiler

Looking for help on how to improve next still have lots of currency left, and also talent tree wise i need 1 more jewel slot and what should i sacrifice?

I dont have Watchers eye and Transcendent Spirit Viridian Jewel yet.

I am also willing to respec my talent tree to be aligned with the build creator, but im only lvl 90 i cant gain any more talent points.

Should I 6link my chest will that give more damage? Looking forward to replies.

Gear looks good, make sure to grab Alchemist prefix on your quicksilver flask. Transcendant spirit is not super high priority, slot in rare flat damage abyss jewels until you feel comfortable with your damage to change them. Also feel free to swap out increased crit strikes on TS for a higher damage (but less consistant) gem like Elemental damage with attacks.
Gotta go fast
"
yeah but in his movespeed calculation he puts 50% movespeed from Qotf (25% negated by art of the gladiator)

No I didn't, and I never said it negates it. 75% - 25% = 50%
Gotta go fast
"
imRadial wrote:
"
ELCartucho73 wrote:
"
imRadial wrote:
Your playstyle section doesnt mention assassin's mark and herald etc.

Do we use them? Or only activate Herald of ice.

if u put assa mark + curse on hit in your herald setup its activate the asa mark

Aah makes sense, and how do we keep the distillate flask up? Im at full health mostly (Early tier maps) so it never activates which is a waste.

The Distillate flask is a hybrid flask, it only shuts off if you are full life AND mana.

You are never full mana because of the Soul Catcher + Blood Rage not linked to blood magic gem so it never shuts off.
Gotta go fast
"
DevilMayCry93 wrote:
If you 6-link your Tornado Shot with Blood Magic and the other stuff, you should lose enough life to keep up the Divination Distillate.

But on a side note:

I checked your gear and gemlinks and it's a bit off:

You should swap out Innervate Support for Curse on Hit, else this setup is useless.

You also missing Grace, you run Herald of Ice and Grace as Auras.

And i don't know why you wearing Heatshiver...try Starkonjas or Rats Nest as budget options or of course Devotos (more expensive).
But the goal should be a +2 TS enchantment helmet!

Good luck on the grind!

I don't keep Divination Distillate up by "juggling" my life pool, It works because my mana is never full. (DD is a Hybrid Flask)
Gotta go fast
"
Pracis wrote:
one more question (maybe more)

Rigwalds Quills.. what implicits are considered the best? I saw one with:

Projectiles deal (20–25)% increased Damage for each time they have Chained

is this implicit better than the add X damage to bow attacks?

Thanks for any responses!

The default accuracy implicit is actually decent now because Deadeye got a nerf to their free accuracy.

If you are brave / rich enough to go for a good corrupt on Rigwald's (which is going for 10ex right now) then +1 chain is by far the best, followed by +1 arrow, flat damage is also good.

Damage for each chain is not great because it doesn't help the damage on your initial hit (what you use during single target).
Gotta go fast
Noticed your passive tree is different from the 3.7 tree listed, is your current tree better after a certain breakpoint/piece of gear, or something only worth doing at XYZ level (skill points)
Thx for the build great concept,but honestly shit is way too complicated for my stupid brain(constant flask management/life mana tracking vaal haste/grace button smashing on c/d) and the result for the stupid amount of currency you need to invest just isnt there for me. Like ive got 20 ex invested so far(still dont have helm or jewel) my tooltip is 6k in HO i can hardly kill legion in t4 maps which is the biggest money maker this league. Any time bleed comes up i remember that i have no space for bleed flask or if i do get one i loose speed or dmg which kinda makes the whole build pointless.
TL:DR if you dont have 30+ ex to invest in build that can farm burials super fast dont play this build and just slap some mf gear on your ED char and farm glacier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info