3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Great build. I have a slightly changed build with one cluster jewel. I still have to buy flasks and change one or two things in passive tree / gear. Cluster jewel(s) can help me by that.

So far i have done elder, shaper, sirus and simulacrum with easy. I can facetank most bosses, conquerors, guardians (except phoenix) on t16. Have done 3 delirium orbs on t15 and didnt had any problems with the mobs nor bosses.
hi i.m lvl 96 now what is the best now too go wiht the last 5 poins for the tree
"
DarkVolteer wrote:
hi i.m lvl 96 now what is the best now too go wiht the last 5 poins for the tree

maybe make some cluster setup
Why craft +1 max frenzy charges on the vermilion ring? What is the source of frenzy charges for the build?

I'm also curious why you only want to get 1 mod when you regal the ring.

Thanks!

Also, wanted to add I removed all passives to the right of Lucidity node so I could make use of a cluster jewel. I took the jewel node above Elemental Overload. Current level 94

Large Cluster Jewel
Adds 12 passives
Added Small Passives grant 12% Fire damage and 0.15% life regen.
1 Added passive is Cremator
1 Added Passive is Smoking Remains
1 Added passive is Widespread Destruction

I had to walk away from 650 life to get the jewel nodes but the damage boost is solid. I'm currently crafting the vermilion ring as per your guide but I'm a little confused the what i mentioned above.
Last edited by Cole2684 on Apr 17, 2020, 11:14:20 PM
-Thats not max but +1 to MINIMUM

-Because life is all you need from alt regaling. If you hit else something useful good, but its not mandatory.
Thanks for your response!

So you want the frenzy charge for extra cast speed? What is your general goal for cast speed? I'm sitting at 12.35 casts per second right now and I'm not sure how much more useful it would be over +%fire damage or +% damage
"
Cole2684 wrote:
Thanks for your response!

So you want the frenzy charge for extra cast speed? What is your general goal for cast speed? I'm sitting at 12.35 casts per second right now and I'm not sure how much more useful it would be over +%fire damage or +% damage

It's fine if you feel comfortable with it.
Hi
I just rerolled into this build. I bought all the gear but I checked that my Incinerate cast speed is some 2 casts per seconds.
Please have a look at my char and tell me whats wrong.

PS: I will change that helm to something else, using it temporarily.

Char name is PillarOfTheCageDog in my profile.
"
whiteyfang wrote:
Hi
I just rerolled into this build. I bought all the gear but I checked that my Incinerate cast speed is some 2 casts per seconds.

Your cast speed is 14.35, dunno what you saw.

Ill try to work in the next few days on this build to upgrade it with clusters. I has lots of room for improvement, but i just didn't had time...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Apr 23, 2020, 5:20:29 AM
"
"
whiteyfang wrote:
Hi

Your cast speed is 14.35, dunno what you saw.

Ill try to work in the next few days on this build to upgrade it with clusters. I has lots of room for improvement, but i just didn't had time...

Oh I was checking in game.

And Im eager to see what cluster jewels can do this build!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info