3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

It's Disciple of the Unyielding works with our build i get it with my
"
"
GrappLr wrote:
Before I can afford Kaom’s heart in HC delirium league... what should i run in the extra slots that chest gives me?

Defensive curse on cwdt, totems....

yeah, I'm using low level CWDT + lvl 8 Firestorm (staying with the theme) + PCOC + COH + Flammability (curse can be high levels)
Thanks for the build, actually lvl 94, Sirus fight is quite long but i'm not really familiar with this.

Anyway, is there any update coming for the cluster jewels ?

In PS4 the Martyr is 2ex and kaoms is 3ex.

What would you recommend to replace thewe for new players starting mapping and loving the build!

Currently at 4.2k hp 13k dps max resists and I'm duel wielding, almost got my tabula farmed up.

Your guide has been a huge help and it's incredibly successful. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!
"
SirCalmness wrote:
"
"
GrappLr wrote:
Before I can afford Kaom’s heart in HC delirium league... what should i run in the extra slots that chest gives me?

Defensive curse on cwdt, totems....

yeah, I'm using low level CWDT + lvl 8 Firestorm (staying with the theme) + PCOC + COH + Flammability (curse can be high levels)

I'm pretty sure a 5L brand or flame totem setup would give you more damage than that and also be more reliable.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
What are some budget starter gear items? The chest and staff are pricey
"
bilbo956 wrote:
What are some budget starter gear items? The chest and staff are pricey

Searing Touch staff
Rare chest
Hi! I decided to roll Incinerate Chieftain this league and I've been having a blast, but after checking your guide out it left me wondering, Are Abyssal Cry and Enduring Cry essential skills, and what are they used for? I might sound dumb asking this, but I was never a fan of using Cries in general so I lack the general knowledge on them.

Thanks for reading!
"
Hi! I decided to roll Incinerate Chieftain this league and I've been having a blast, but after checking your guide out it left me wondering, Are Abyssal Cry and Enduring Cry essential skills, and what are they used for? I might sound dumb asking this, but I was never a fan of using Cries in general so I lack the general knowledge on them.

Thanks for reading!

No, you can go without them. Make some cwdt setup.
I got my Martyrdom (didn’t expect to buy it 35 chaos on PS4).
I didn’t have dps problem (with a 4L incinetate) but now it’ s almost too easy !!
It’s really fun to see all packs dying in a fire wave !!
I wish it didn’t look like a giant lollipop...

I don’t want to spend 3 exalted in a kaom’ s heart, so i am waiting prices drop. Well, I try to chance lvl 68 glorious plate but I am not really sure it is possible. I don’t really feel the need of it actually.
(Tier 6-7). I have got 6.7 k life and I don’t die often. All death comes from delirium and once was the poisonous conqueror.

Thank you for this guide !! I love it, I think it will become my main.
Your glacial melee build looks also fun, I think I ´ll do it one day...
Last edited by Moby_1981 on Mar 28, 2020, 3:01:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info