3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

jhvjhkk
Last edited by FunkyFroggy on Mar 30, 2020, 9:57:47 PM
Which gem should I drop for 5 link on early maps?
"
majkon wrote:
Which gem should I drop for 5 link on early maps?

Increased Area/Conc Effect
What 6l staff can I buy to replace marty, I don't think I will be able to get it anytime soon.
Yello fellow pyromaniacs!
I'm curious to hear some experiences, hows this build for mapping with delirium, as in, can you keep up with the fog, can you/have you done simulacrum any of you?
"
TheEndurance wrote:
What 6l staff can I buy to replace marty, I don't think I will be able to get it anytime soon.

Searing Touch
Hi, I'm using this build and i'm having my 1st equipement and I'm searching a ring and I see you don't have Freeze immune with flask but only with your staff when you are ignited, and I'm asking how you have freeze immun when you aren't ignited by the mobs.
And ty for the build he is awesome <3
Last edited by Kaenor on Apr 2, 2020, 6:02:11 PM
"
Kaenor wrote:
Hi, I'm using this build and i'm having my 1st equipement and I'm searching a ring and I see you don't have Freeze immune with flask but only with your staff when you are ignited, and I'm asking how you have freeze immun when you aren't ignited by the mobs.
And ty for the build he is awesome <3

Dream Fragments ring gives you immunity <3
"
Chridian wrote:
Yello fellow pyromaniacs!
I'm curious to hear some experiences, hows this build for mapping with delirium, as in, can you keep up with the fog, can you/have you done simulacrum any of you?

I can fast clean rare T15 maps with my 5L, 8k life. (you can see my character in my profile)
But delirium T15 are too dangerous, I don’t die but I have to do it slow. I usually clean the map and thé I start delirium.
But when the map is cleaned delirium rewards are more difficult to get. I usually stop at 3 and 1.
I did some fast clean delirium deathless but I don’t want to lose xp so I rarely do it.
I have 17 watchstones, the poison conquetor kills me often, so I collected the minor god soul to be immuned to poison. I did n’y try it yet, I hope it will be ok.

I also killed the purifier.

I still have to get unique flasks, good jewels, slightly better gears , lab enchant, aspect of the spiders and make a 6L.
Not to fast with delirium. Can only get above 4-2 if i have alva and even then it's not guaranted. Absolutely zero problems with maps. Failed the last simulacrum boss and sirus but both were my first try and seem pretty doable with practice. i also used some cluster jewels so my tree is somewhat different(i hope my character is public so you can check them out).

I run zealotry - herald of ash and spiders for not so dangerous maps maps but if a map is pretty rippy i switch herald of ash for sand stance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info