[3.8] The BUGG JUGG - Melee Summoner TANK - Versatile & Customizable!

Got the Surrender shield and to overcome the absence off Victarius I got a -30% Mana HoA enchanted Helm so I can insert hatred + generosity in the build for a nice dps boost (removing flash and stone).

Before that I was running with Agony fires 2 additional projectiles on Helm to help on clear speed as well.

Last edited by MetalSlave on Jun 25, 2019, 9:48:30 PM
Looked into this build and made some improvements. First of all, I would changed the tree a bit:

https://www.poeplanner.com/ABEAAPkAEREAAHnG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEcaPunVeTl-4tIh8kGCB9l8FHH467vtkc7z3Whl6hh2rM9-9zJ82XKprKpZ858-LdIaOJBVJy9yD5RvZlRmnqDmZ3FKn4m8EFE6xnGyYvT60hZv42rE9sauPC2DX4PMtz7-Cti9NZL-j03jplc64fJFC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzwGZFR2D4qqmmrDLR6-6a4EWdU1Ic3I8aDjw6UryfGJH8SxRNhmBhUu9OXhOS0BLhQKB67wUtdO1Gt9Nvr6cczitQDc3-VAHnG_ol36QZPQ_7qgY58wZRYMABBsZdpN3Vyx7SOAAAAAAA

My next change would be a helmet with crawler +2 projectiles enchant. They are not so expensive, right now about 40c.

Surrender is very expensive right now, I would take Lioneye's Remorse because of the insane armor which is 40% increased via the tree.

I would use molten shell because of all the armor you have, I like using LVL1 CWDT and enfeeble + maybe a stone golem with it.
"
JamP wrote:
Well... If u need a full dps arakaali, go to my char xx_hecate_xx... Good interactions here. I'm still testing some stuff on it and I'll bring it to the duelist later. Maybe you'll get something good out of it. Tank + DPS!

Hey! Why do you use a Gladiator for spiders?
What I loose if I change Cast While Channeling + Blade Vortex for Curse on Hit + Poachers Mark on gloves? From my tests poison still applies fast on maps , not sure on single target. The benefit of the curse is amazing. Blade Vortex is realy important?
Last edited by MetalSlave on Jun 28, 2019, 8:21:43 AM
"
Romanides wrote:
Looked into this build and made some improvements. First of all, I would changed the tree a bit:

https://www.poeplanner.com/ABEAAPkAEREAAHnG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEcaPunVeTl-4tIh8kGCB9l8FHH467vtkc7z3Whl6hh2rM9-9zJ82XKprKpZ858-LdIaOJBVJy9yD5RvZlRmnqDmZ3FKn4m8EFE6xnGyYvT60hZv42rE9sauPC2DX4PMtz7-Cti9NZL-j03jplc64fJFC2GvbGjy8B-iAASzwGZFR2D4qqmmrDLR6-6a4EWdU1Ic3I8aDjw6UryfGJH8SxRNhmBhUu9OXhOS0BLhQKB67wUtdO1Gt9Nvr6cczitQDc3-VAHnG_ol36QZPQ_7qgY58wZRYMABBsZdpN3Vyx7SOAAAAAAA

My next change would be a helmet with crawler +2 projectiles enchant. They are not so expensive, right now about 40c.

Surrender is very expensive right now, I would take Lioneye's Remorse because of the insane armor which is 40% increased via the tree.

I would use molten shell because of all the armor you have, I like using LVL1 CWDT and enfeeble + maybe a stone golem with it.

Good point about Molten Shell, I was using Imm Call since we have tons of phys mitigation from our Ascendancies and I liked having the extra Elemental reduction. But both are def viable.

Helm enchants are a great QoL, considering the shield and dagger are already pretty expensive, I left those out to try and keep it as budget as possible. I do need to add a section for people that want to invest in the build though.

"
metaslave wrote:
What I loose if I change Cast While Channeling + Blade Vortex for Curse on Hit + Poachers Mark on gloves? From my tests poison still applies fast on maps , not sure on single target. The benefit of the curse is amazing. Blade Vortex is realy important?

Single target is the main reason for the CwC Blade Vortex. Against packs, Cyclone applies poison to multiple mobs. But against bosses you're usually only going to get 1 poison per hit, and you'd want to be able to apply 40 poisons before the virulence stacks start to drop off. Cyclone would need over 10 attacks a second to do this, and we just don't invest in attack speed to get this. Cyclone + CwC BV hit for around 15 per second fully stacked. Which makes it easy.

You could still do it, if you think having a 100% uptime curse is worth only having the Scorpion at 20-30 stacks against bosses is worth it. Then again, Poacher's Mark is not good against bosses, the life on hit is nice, but you mainly use it for Frenzies on kill as a replacement for Victario's Shield. Maybe if you went Enfeeble or a different curse, but I find having curses on a CWDT is plenty sufficient.
"
maddannik wrote:
"
JamP wrote:
Well... If u need a full dps arakaali, go to my char xx_hecate_xx... Good interactions here. I'm still testing some stuff on it and I'll bring it to the duelist later. Maybe you'll get something good out of it. Tank + DPS!

Hey! Why do you use a Gladiator for spiders?

I felt more tank because of the spell blocks. I feel immortal in 95% of the maps.
Is there any videos for the less tanky more damage build ? I wanted to see how less tanky it is compared to the damage gain
so i'm using this build with slight changes, so i have a few questions:

i have tried aegis aurora as a cheaper version of the surrender: you are immortal the same way and you getr +5 max cold res

but in the end i changed to victario's charity for mass frenzy charge

mw main problem with the build: spiders uptime

sometimes i really cant land killing blows as my frenzied herald kills all

if i put culling strike i have a much easier time

also what about grip of the council?

also, i'm using precision aura and aspect of the spider as i figured i needed more damage

clear is ok but single target is sometimes a bit slow

other problem: legions
spiders are really dumb they really dont like to focus one thing lol they jsut run around and spread over multiple targets hich is fine while clearing but sometimes you want them to focus a specific legion reward

overall pretty solid, i'm at 6.7k life, not max block as i'm ot going even close to dieing

i took the fortify node as well and i'm using withfire brew as my amulet has +1 curse (20 chaos cost)

what can i do to increase the damage? using plenty of jewel sockets as well

i think the best would be an elegant hubris with many +80% minion damage but it's hard to recover
Uber Elder down with this build. I did some adjustments to raise dps including hatred+generosity (with HoA enchant on helm), and EE in the tree.

Last edited by MetalSlave on Jul 10, 2019, 11:07:34 AM
Having a lot of fun with this build!

Swapped the stone golem for a Holy Relic, since it never tries to kill my worms, and it seems to be working well so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info