[3.8] The BUGG JUGG - Melee Summoner TANK - Versatile & Customizable!

"
Nice ! i cant have so much dps :D if i get Elder gloves with poison i can have Body links free what do you think which minions should be best to add for extra dps on my body 5-6l

The only minions we need are our Spiders and Agony Crawler. I've actually dropped using my Golem because I find when I try to start a map and cast Desecrate then use worm flask, the Golem will sometimes kill the worms before I can and then I have no Spiders :(

So really, you may not want to use Zombies or Skellies or anything. I'm currently using just Spiders, but using Spiders + Agony is tankier and safer since if you run out of Spiders, you can still dps with Scorpion.
"
"
JamP wrote:
Hello... Tks for this build. Start on Xbox today and try this because my last 3 chars using arakaali fang and I love this.

One question... If I change to Cyclone, use the same support gems?

Any changes on tree in 3.7 or the same?

Thanks! And sorry my english.

Yea, the support gems would stay the same. If you can, please try both Blade Flurry and Cyclone and let us know which one you feel works better!

the tree for 3.7 is a little different than 3.6, it is updated so just follow the one in the guide.

Dude, I played with Jugg, but I had a Gladiator reset in the standard and I decided to play with him. I'm loving it!

But I think I need to improve some things. I'm out of currency at the moment but if you could take a look at my profile I'd be grateful.

Char is Xx_Hermes_xX...

And I just use cyclone and is OK.
"
JamP wrote:

Dude, I played with Jugg, but I had a Gladiator reset in the standard and I decided to play with him. I'm loving it!

But I think I need to improve some things. I'm out of currency at the moment but if you could take a look at my profile I'd be grateful.

Char is Xx_Hermes_xX...

And I just use cyclone and is OK.

I'm pretty sure Molten Shell and Immortal Call both share a cooldown, since they are both Guard skills. So, not worth running both.

I've been playing with Melee Splash again, it does seem to help clear speed. I'm pretty sure Melee Phys- Dmg on Full - Minion Dmg is the best for single target, but I've noticed I really don't needed it. Bosses still die easy.

But, that's an option you may want to try and see how you like it.

Other than that it looks good! Farm you up some currency and get a 6 link chest and some gloves with Poison and Fast Attacks to stack up poisons and Wither quicker :)
"

I'm pretty sure Molten Shell and Immortal Call both share a cooldown, since they are both Guard skills. So, not worth running both.

I've been playing with Melee Splash again, it does seem to help clear speed. I'm pretty sure Melee Phys- Dmg on Full - Minion Dmg is the best for single target, but I've noticed I really don't needed it. Bosses still die easy.

But, that's an option you may want to try and see how you like it.

Other than that it looks good! Farm you up some currency and get a 6 link chest and some gloves with Poison and Fast Attacks to stack up poisons and Wither quicker :)

Thank you for your time in answering!

I changed Molten Shell for riposte. Let's see how this double counterattack comes out now.

I change to Melee Splash to map better. But I miss fighting the bosses. So I keep changing the gems.

I spent 950 fusion on that chest trying to put it in 6L. I quit! Try to accumulate the 1500 fusions. Lol

Thanks again. Try to confront the big bosses now!

PS. Sorry my english.
Last edited by JamP on Jun 23, 2019, 8:44:18 AM
Got 2ex last night, so I'm in the crossroad between buy the Surrender or stay with Victarius. Victarius Charity gives a huge difference on PoB in terms of damage (and so clear speed).

My target on league is aways guardians/shaper/uber elder. You think we have enough damage to do all of them with Surrender? I'd prefer to be more safe on those fights but by te other hand the best defence can be the attack, meaning melt the bosses faster with Victaruis..

Oh well... Give me your impressions and help me to decide!
Last edited by MetalSlave on Jun 23, 2019, 1:09:09 PM
"
MetalSlave wrote:
Got 2ex last night, so I'm in the crossroad between buy the Surrender or stay with Victarius. Victarius Charity gives a huge difference on PoB in terms of damage (and so clear speed).

My target on league is aways guardians/shaper/uber elder. You think we have enough damage to do all of them with Surrender? I'd prefer to be more safe on those fights but by te other hand the best defence can be the attack, meaning melt the bosses faster with Victaruis..

In my opinion... Stay tank. If you miss the frenzy charges for the Minions, arrange a way to use Poacher Mark as a curse. It will generate charges for the minions when killed by them.
"
JamP wrote:
"
MetalSlave wrote:

In my opinion... Stay tank. If you miss the frenzy charges for the Minions, arrange a way to use Poacher Mark as a curse. It will generate charges for the minions when killed by them.

Thanks for the feedback JamP. Good point on Poacher but Victarius still gives frenzy on hits and thats goods for bosses (Poacher only do on kills).

I found some interesting ideas on the following post regarding the build and some ways to optimize damage: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302798

In this case, the build is dedicated only for spiders but maybe we can adapt something from there. Other ideas on thread like less flask consuming mod on belts and the multstrike discussion are nice as well. Probably OP is aware about it.

"
MetalSlave wrote:

I found some interesting ideas on the following post regarding the build and some ways to optimize damage: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302798

In this case, the build is dedicated only for spiders but maybe we can adapt something from there. Other ideas on thread like less flask consuming mod on belts and the multstrike discussion are nice as well. Probably OP is aware about it.

I've actually been playing a higher damage version of the build, go check out allll the way at the bottom of the guide for the PoB, Gear and playstyle explination. Going pretty good so far, I still only die when I do something stupid, but I definitely can feel it's not as tanky. But man, it does a ton more damage!

My goal for this guide is to recommend the tankier version, but make people aware of the more damage version and let them mix and match aspects of each to make their own BUGG JUGG :)

You can always sell the Surrender shield if you feel you prefer the damage. So, my advice would be to buy it and see how you like it.

"
JamP wrote:
I change to Melee Splash to map better. But I miss fighting the bosses. So I keep changing the gems.

I spent 950 fusion on that chest trying to put it in 6L. I quit! Try to accumulate the 1500 fusions. Lol

A gem swap is definitely the best way to do it, I'm just too lazy.

This is why I like "budget" builds and never do anything that requires self 6-linking an item, or some of the more expensive 6 link uniques. 950 fuse? That's got to be around 500 chaos worth right? Just think of really nice upgrades to boots/gloves/jewels/rings you could have gotten for that price. The chest I used while killing Minotaur was probably 20c.
Well... If u need a full dps arakaali, go to my char xx_hecate_xx... Good interactions here. I'm still testing some stuff on it and I'll bring it to the duelist later. Maybe you'll get something good out of it. Tank + DPS!
"
"
Nice ! i cant have so much dps :D if i get Elder gloves with poison i can have Body links free what do you think which minions should be best to add for extra dps on my body 5-6l

The only minions we need are our Spiders and Agony Crawler. I've actually dropped using my Golem because I find when I try to start a map and cast Desecrate then use worm flask, the Golem will sometimes kill the worms before I can and then I have no Spiders :(

So really, you may not want to use Zombies or Skellies or anything. I'm currently using just Spiders, but using Spiders + Agony is tankier and safer since if you run out of Spiders, you can still dps with Scorpion.

Man... Please... I need your help. I believe I'm in the process of creating a monster. Lol.

It's a lot to get better, a lot of things to change. But the basics are already there and are already doing T16 in easy mode.

I accept any kind of help to improve with your ideas.

Please go to my char xx_hermes_xx... Very tank, strong and a very good DPS.
Last edited by JamP on Jun 25, 2019, 1:19:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info