[3.8] The BUGG JUGG - Melee Summoner TANK - Versatile & Customizable!

"
"
Skua99 wrote:
Does the Cyclone tool tip give a true representation of the 'Chance to Poison'. Mine is showing 60% which I presume is from my poison gem? But now I should also be seeing 15% from the Fang and an additional 10% from two gems I have put into the skill tree for a total 85%.

And you have an additional 20% from Herald of Agony itself, so you should def have 100%. Tooltips in PoE have always been jacked up.

Thanks for the info, I did not notice that HoA gave use the extra 20%. Looks like I only need and additional 5% from a jewel.
Is this build doing well on league mechanics?

I'm starting 3.7 and looks like a very nice build. thx for share.

"
MetalSlave wrote:
Is this build doing well on league mechanics?

I'm starting 3.7 and looks like a very nice build. thx for share.

Not sure, I just started leveling this build as my second character, I really wanted to try something different to start the league but this build was just too fun. The Spiders seem to just maul what ever is closest to them, so I think for Legions, if you run to a general and Convocate them to you, they should swarm them to unlock the.
How are you dealing with mana issues? I'm not using The Anvil yet but not sure if it will be enough.

And the gems from your profile/videos are different from the guide, which set is doing better performance?
Last edited by MetalSlave on Jun 20, 2019, 12:34:49 PM
"
MetalSlave wrote:
How are you dealing with mana issues? I'm not using The Anvil yet but not sure if it will be enough.

And the gems from your profile/videos are different from the guide, which set is doing better performance?

Mana issues were never a problem for me, if you watch the videos I just go non stop and my mana bar barely moves.

The videos and linked gear are from when I played this last league. A few things changed in 3.7, so my recommendations changed. also, I rolled this character again and just got to maps and am trying some different things. I'm going for a version with more damage but less tanky just to see how it feels. If it ends up being viable, I'll add a section for it.

just RIP my JUGG Arakaali's Fang is 4,5ex LHC :S

i feel like Gladiator is much more safe with Block you can ez reach 82/82 block just with path to life :D

this is my next goal

https://pastebin.com/F8DENX3i

is Melee Splash better than Mutistrike for maping ?
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jun 20, 2019, 6:13:29 PM
"
just RIP my JUGG Arakaali's Fang is 4,5ex LHC :S

i feel like Gladiator is much more safe with Block you can ez reach 82/82 block just with path to life :D

this is my next goal

https://pastebin.com/F8DENX3i

is Melee Splash better than Mutistrike for maping ?

Damn, you shoulda bought it 4 days ago when it was around 50c. It jumped almost 800% in price over the last 4 days, I guess some big streamer is playing a build with it now. If that is the case, these items usually go down back to normal after a few days so you could try to wait it out.

I've never done a max block Glad, so not sure if it's any better than Jugg. They both have different ways of being tanky. I just did a quick build search on Poe Ninja, in Legion Hardcore 51% of all Herald of Agony builds are Juggs. 19% are Gladiators...

Your Path of building looks really good. 277% life from tree! I love it!

I'm currently trying something different with my current BUGG JUGG, I'm going for a lot more damage on spiders, no Scorpion and a little less tanky.

"

I'm currently trying something different with my current BUGG JUGG, I'm going for a lot more damage on spiders, no Scorpion and a little less tanky.

i also think about pure spiders but idk how to gain more dps i want have aroun 100k dps each spider right now is 66% can get more with jewels but dont want lost alot life lol
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jun 21, 2019, 5:57:57 AM
"
"

i also think about pure spiders but idk how to gain more dps i want have aroun 100k dps each spider right now is 66% can get more with jewels but dont want lost alot life lol

Here's what I'm working on now, 197-213k per spider depending on power charges. I'm running Cull on my Cyclone, so I actually get a decent amount of kills and see Spiders with at least 1 power charge most of the time. I can get a little more, but it would take 5 skill points to EE, which I'd rather use on life :)

https://pastebin.com/KhpUiLet
Nice ! i cant have so much dps :D if i get Elder gloves with poison i can have Body links free what do you think which minions should be best to add for extra dps on my body 5-6l
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jun 21, 2019, 5:07:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info