3.6.4 Patch Notes

"
Fixed a bug where the Corsair Monkey Pet appeared darker than intended

Betrayal cloak needs a fix too. The mantle at the top looks like a deep bronze now instead of the lustrous gold it had during the league.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
No adjustment of The Cortex spawn chance? Come on! That thing is way too rare!
Move the stabilizer and portals in the reward nodes way back in the reward area so you won't click on them trying to pick up loot and so they wont cover chests...

I thought that was an obvious and honestly was expecting a fix on that since the begining of the league.

Also,create a check point so that you can come near (without clicking on) a memory stabilizer on a DECAYING memory and it will register that as your full decay spawning area (check point ) so you can continue and farm the memory until it is fully decayed.

Also,come check out my stream :) daily content on Twitch and YouTube.
Streaming Every Day,

Twitch.tv/MosesPlays
Last edited by MosesPlays on May 1, 2019, 12:36:27 AM
when are you fixing betrayal lag/frozen/crash?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Thanks GGG, let us get some stun penetration for the stun mastery wheel kinda like ruthless
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
when are you fixing betrayal lag/frozen/crash?

Also this. Definitely needs a fix or outright removal.
"
Fixed a bug where some "Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you" modifiers did not prevent Corrupting Blood from being inflicted on you.

This has been in place for so long I thought it was intended.

Death's Door just shot up in value.
"
Zphyr wrote:
"
Tortyfoo wrote:
Where is the fix for the map stash tab in standard that was teased a few weeks ago? If not added soon will be done for good as already got used to not playing PoE.

"
We expect this change to be implemented before the Synthesis League ends,

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2488708

Was hoping for some kind of optimization... meh!
Considering the worsening of crashes, freezes and sibling issues with every single patch (Betrayal got a bit better though), soon the only POE I can play is the forum.

I'm already at that stage, so i feel you. Was able to play just fine in the past but now i need a better pc with ssd according to the forums. I mean; it's good that they are still working on bugfixes and stuff, but removing dx9 support, not fixing betrayal freezes and adding performance heavier mandatory content every league on top of increasing the layers of rng really makes me and my pc feel powerless. Just watched Chris' talk on designing PoE to be played forever and it has some good ideas, but the execution is not considering the average player with a life and a job... Pity, but who knows, maybe it'll get better again.
The biggest update for me would be be "Fixed a problem, when syndicate cause fps drop to 1"
Good shit fams.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info