3.6.4 Patch Notes

so, nexus in core? pls no
Great work as always team
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3kM4p0MMOA a little song that i like while spamming the game :)
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
so nothing accessing the lack of player agency and over dependency on multi-axis RNG causing burnout in returning players hunh... Wonder how many of these posts I have to make before it gets looked at.
"
Tortyfoo wrote:
Where is the fix for the map stash tab in standard that was teased a few weeks ago? If not added soon will be done for good as already got used to not playing PoE.

"
We expect this change to be implemented before the Synthesis League ends,

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2488708

Was hoping for some kind of optimization... meh!
Considering the worsening of crashes, freezes and sibling issues with every single patch (Betrayal got a bit better though), soon the only POE I can play is the forum.

Last edited by Zphyr on Apr 30, 2019, 8:05:21 PM
spoiler alert: this patch adds literally nothing
"
xpoohx wrote:
so nothing accessing the lack of player agency and over dependency on multi-axis RNG causing burnout in returning players hunh... Wonder how many of these posts I have to make before it gets looked at.

This is very obviously a problem that requires more than a simple mid-league bug patch to fix. They are aware of how players feel about this, and you making posts about it ad nauseum will not speed anything up. Fixes like this take time and care.

"
Buttwoman wrote:

A 0 challenge player with a max level 88 character on standard has plenty of new content to explore without GGG needing to add anything :)
Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Apr 30, 2019, 8:10:33 PM
Half of these are just graphical / visual fixes, and half of those are for mtxes...
"
"
Buttwoman wrote:

A 0 challenge player with a max level 88 character on standard has plenty of new content to explore without GGG needing to add anything :)

cute ♥ but its the opposite! as long as game sucks, im gonna continue to be a lvl 88 char on standard and skip leagues completely, i want something new and fun!
"
Buttwoman wrote:
"
"
Buttwoman wrote:

cute ♥ but its the opposite! as long as game sucks, im gonna continue to be a lvl 88 char on standard and skip leagues completely, i want something new and fun!

You didn't even attempt the league content so you have no way of knowing if you would have found it fun or not. I found it quite enjoyable despite it's issues.

"
Exile009 wrote:
Half of these are just graphical / visual fixes, and half of those are for mtxes...

That is typically (always?) what mid-league patches entail.
Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Apr 30, 2019, 8:15:48 PM
"
"
Buttwoman wrote:
"

You didn't even attempt the league content so you have no way of knowing if you would have found it fun or not. I found it quite enjoyable despite it's issues.

ooh but i did! i have more than one account! this is my shitposting account, due to the acc and char names

edit: fuck, i messed up the quoting. but you get what i mean i hope :(
Last edited by Buttwoman on Apr 30, 2019, 8:25:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info