3.6.4 Patch Notes

Ok but what’s the plan with the sleeper flashback race ?
Pretty cool
So, still no intervention lag of death fix? Good luck with flashback event lol. Few days shy of the 2 month mark of this league and betrayal is still unplayable. fix it GGG.
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
Fixed a bug where Synthesis league blew ass.

Nope, I didn't see that bug fix either. Maybe next patch notes. :p
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
DistantBliss wrote:

I'm already at that stage, so i feel you. Was able to play just fine in the past but now i need a better pc with ssd according to the forums. I mean; it's good that they are still working on bugfixes and stuff, but removing dx9 support, not fixing betrayal freezes and adding performance heavier mandatory content every league on top of increasing the layers of rng really makes me and my pc feel powerless. Just watched Chris' talk on designing PoE to be played forever and it has some good ideas, but the execution is not considering the average player with a life and a job... Pity, but who knows, maybe it'll get better again.

See, the bolded text is what is called one or more of the following:

1) public relations
2) wishful thinking
3) malarkey

I am becoming convinced the so-called incremental "improvements" in graphics and sound are intended to "price out" the players who are slow to upgrade. After all, the ones who can afford to upgrade whenever they like, can also afford heaping helpings of their monopolistically priced microtransactions.
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
still no rotation possible with memory fragments and loading time between memory zones.....?????

synthesis is still garbage.

DON'T PUT THAT D.GSH.T IN CORE GAME !!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more.
So what happened to the promise of fixing the MAP tabs issues.
Can I fix it so that it does not gouge at the starting point of Delve? The phenomenon that MOB is boiling at the start of MAP should have happened for the same reason.
ign:MAGIC_CREATOR,Motivational_switch
Am I the only one who notices charges look different? Or are they still the same and I'm just crazy. Look like the spores from the huntsman hideout decorations...
Last edited by Kuhlabzz on May 2, 2019, 8:14:33 PM
"
Tortyfoo wrote:
Where is the fix for the map stash tab in standard that was teased a few weeks ago? If not added soon will be done for good as already got used to not playing PoE.

I agree. I've given up on Synthesis and am playing standard (for now) but the whole map issue combined with the fact I STILL can't upgrade my 160 premium stash tabs (a large investment for me that I'm not ready to abandon) to 40 quad tabs means playing standard involves dealing with >800 tabs, most being 'remove only', 4 of them map tabs.

I'm tired of spending more time trying to organise this mess than I do playing. :-/
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info