3.6.4 Patch Notes

Synthesis summary :
Last edited by Atlantis_arch on May 1, 2019, 12:52:42 PM
Nice GG
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
Rootsy40 wrote:
Fix a bug where you need 126 exalted orbs in order to get enough Perandus Manor maps to trade 5000 perandus coins and be able to complete 1 challenge.
Zana's Perandus mod was obviously forgotten (#troll)

Lel?
1.Buy the coins.
2.Spend half a day in trade + global 820 channels and pay the ppl who have Cadiro offers in their syndicate hideouts.
3.Done.

buy the coins? you can farm them on memories , usually give you between 300 and 800 and some perandus scarabs. so you only have to pay for step 2 (or farm syndicate and janus on research, almost done that challenge without paying for any deal)
"
qbatronix wrote:
The biggest update for me would be be "Fixed a problem, when syndicate cause fps drop to 1"

+1 ,just recently upgraded my computer specs. Betrayel content still doesn't let me enjoy all my new stuff. Really sad. Besides that Betrayel content is even harder then every map boss. And I never bothered to figure out that interrogate mechanic. I just really hate it in so many ways. Although I also feel Einhar/Bestiary content can have somewhat more indepth mechanic. It feels so boring and worthless compared to Incursion and Delve. Although, I am looking foward to next legue. Suprise me GGG.
"
"
qbatronix wrote:
The biggest update for me would be be "Fixed a problem, when syndicate cause fps drop to 1"

+1 ,just recently upgraded my computer specs.

Whats yout spec now?
Don't believe the Hype!
How can you enjoy this League? LOL

I wonder how this Company got sold to Tencent, because since Tencent came, everything gotten bad in PoE, only Major things they are working on are their MTX.

Melee? Nope
Dedicated Servers? Nope
Improved Source-Code? Nope

It has been so many years now, so many years = so many content = same engine
which leads to Lag/Freeze/FPS-issues and yet they keep adding and adding.

Imagine you have friends that wants to try this Game out, they see 4 Inventory Tabs and then they reach Endgame, well do i need to explain further? lol

Guess, every Company sells themself for Money, once it was the DREAM and now its only Ice-Cream.

Bullet-Shooter-Offline

And yet i keep playing it, idk why.

Last edited by ebeninami on May 1, 2019, 2:10:28 PM
gg
So glad to see that Frostbolt, Frostbomb, and Vortex (among others) are getting graphical performance updates.

Hopefully this will alleviate at least some of the lag I sometimes get when Vortex/5 frostbolts interact and explode in some situations with high density (mobs spawning in at same time) and what not. Thanks for this GGG.

Edit as side note: Betrayal encounters are still laggy af unlike their regular map mob counterparts (probably due to the spawning in mechanic). Why they can't be pre-spawned on the map prior to entering the map might help alleviate at least some of this lag freeze issue, but what do I know lol
Last edited by AShugars on May 1, 2019, 2:57:14 PM
My one easy fix suggestion is to remove the Betrayal assassination aspect of the game. Locks up the game each time and kills your character each time...which can be a real issue for your character at level 85 plus since the drop in xp from a single death can easily offset all your gameplay for the last few sessions....
"
jtggm1985 wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
when are you fixing betrayal lag/frozen/crash?

Also this. Definitely needs a fix or outright removal.

It's curious. We have a BIG bug with the game around betrayal frozing and crashing games for MONTHS and GGG gave us absolutely NOTHING about it.

THey said they found the problem, they said they fixed it, deployed a patch, but bug still there.

I'm still waiting. I have a decent computer and can't play path of exile ¬¬"
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info