3.6.4 Patch Notes

Null's Inclination / Wormblaster lives on
Ign: Shaavu
yay bug fixes. Seems really odd though that you're giving us a week heads up on this. Not really a game changer.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Apr 30, 2019, 8:38:02 PM
Cool. Now will you please fix the console versions? They are in a very bad state right now.
a start..

looking for more improvement on skills.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I'm always hyped for performance/bug fix patches, sometimes moreso than content patches.
"
Fixed a bug where Cleave and Dual Strike would only use the stats and values of your off-hand weapon when dealing damage if you were dual-wielding.

Nice game.
Thought a lot of these were intended, glad they're being fixed.
"
Fixed a bug where Cleave and Dual Strike would only use the stats and values of your off-hand weapon when dealing damage if you were dual-wielding.

How long has THIS been going on? =@[.]@=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Apr 30, 2019, 8:53:15 PM
"
Zphyr wrote:
"
Tortyfoo wrote:
Where is the fix for the map stash tab in standard that was teased a few weeks ago? If not added soon will be done for good as already got used to not playing PoE.

"
We expect this change to be implemented before the Synthesis League ends,

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2488708

Well aware of that but with the "race" starting next week this is likely to be the last patch before the new league starts. But as I said the longer they take the less likely I will play again and I am unlikely to be the only one.
"
Tortyfoo wrote:
"
Zphyr wrote:
"
Tortyfoo wrote:
Where is the fix for the map stash tab in standard that was teased a few weeks ago? If not added soon will be done for good as already got used to not playing PoE.

"
We expect this change to be implemented before the Synthesis League ends,

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2488708

Well aware of that but with the "race" starting next week this is likely to be the last patch before the new league starts. But as I said the longer they take the less likely I will play again and I am unlikely to be the only one.

3.6.5 is soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info