[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Issue you have there is you don't have the curse on hit for Herald of ice killing your assassins mark which is life on kill, crit chance etc.

So unless your base crit chance is 80% upwards I wouldn't myself.

Why the critical hit is so important to you ? Is it fine if we switch the increased critical strikes support for Hypothermia instead ? POB shows me more DPS like this.
"
KDick wrote:
"
Issue you have there is you don't have the curse on hit for Herald of ice killing your assassins mark which is life on kill, crit chance etc.

So unless your base crit chance is 80% upwards I wouldn't myself.

Why the critical hit is so important to you ? Is it fine if we switch the increased critical strikes support for Hypothermia instead ? POB shows me more DPS like this.

You can if you want I'd just advise against it, getting the crit means a guaranteed freeze which procs the Herald of Ice causing lovely explosions, the freeze also stops the enemies from attacking you, you do the maximum amount of damage. Hypothermia relies on hitting them once to chill them, then hit them again.

Why hit twice when you can hit once.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
PoB Updated to fix some glaring errors, instead of being based off of a hypothetical from pre-legion, just imported my actual character from Standard.
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Sorry for the poor knowledge of English, however ... Do you want to say that 2 weeks on the forum hung not relevant and not playable build? And if not, where can I see the old version?
"
Dially wrote:
Sorry for the poor knowledge of English, however ... Do you want to say that 2 weeks on the forum hung not relevant and not playable build? And if not, where can I see the old version?

Nah man the tree is nearly identical, I dropped the dagger nodes that give phasing in favour of king of the hill and dropped the bow nodes next to the ranger life (above Point Blank) in favour of a jewel slot or frenzy slot.

Gems I corrected as it said Cast on Critical Strike support now it reads properly

I also added in an offhand weapon swap for those who want to use Scourge Arrow instead of Barrage. (Doing this also opens up for using the chest for more auras and such giving more flexibility to the build)
Hello again,

I don't understand the new POB, you seem to lose 700K on ice shot and nearly 3m on Barrage while you only gain 18% crit mult 1K7 evasion and some miscellaneous stuff.

I think I'm missing something.

Can you enlighten me?

Thanks again for the build, I'm lvl 83 one shotting everything still in a tabula but getting OSd from time to time with my 4K hp lol, character is Casmée if you wanna check.
"
SuddenOcade wrote:
Hello again,

I don't understand the new POB, you seem to lose 700K on ice shot and nearly 3m on Barrage while you only gain 18% crit mult 1K7 evasion and some miscellaneous stuff.

I think I'm missing something.

Can you enlighten me?

Thanks again for the build, I'm lvl 83 one shotting everything still in a tabula but getting OSd from time to time with my 4K hp lol, character is Casmée if you wanna check.

Yeah the damage loss is because I don't happen to have the double Hatred watcher's eye and im level 95 not 100 so missing the final jewel. The previous one had much more extreme gear listed which isn't gonna be viable for nearly all, a one hatred mod watcher's eye is doable with some farming.

Your barrage take out ele focus, you can't freeze, ignite or shock with that equipped taking away A SHIT TONNE of damage (PoB you'd have to change all the calcs to adjust accordingly)

It is a bit of a glass cannony build, it's not facetanky, thus why I blink into a boss and fire off as quick as possible to blind, pop the vaal grace to have Evasion/Dodge Cap and Blind helping me. If I get hit, i regen to full life with LGoH elder ring

Extras:
You do need a Vaal Grace for bosses to get your dodge capped, that'll help a lot, and always be shooting (An Elder Life Gain on Hit ring will make a world of difference as you can gain upto like 1200 life per volley, so basically insta leech with some attack speed)

Last edited by SynixProcessing on Jun 20, 2019, 10:38:37 PM
Thanks for the quick reply and the interrest you carry to your answers and guide!

I'll take away Ele focus thanks for your advice, what do your ecommend I put instead? Inc crit? I've been messing around o nyour pob and it seems you already have 100% crit without inc crit (wtf?) so it doesn't give you damage

What I still don't understand is that even on old PoB with new tree, you seem to be losing dps using the new tree even if the gear is the old one.

Another question aswell, would you recommend swapping out my Ele focus even though I don't have a taming yet?

I worked hard tonight lol I have a full set up to switch to with gloomfang etc I just need a taming (no more money).
Last edited by SuddenOcade on Jun 21, 2019, 2:18:14 AM
What about using hypothermia in 6L barrage? So it would barrage - damage on full life - elemental damage with attacks - inc. crit - added cold -hypothermia. I do not know how much mirage archer gives on barrage tho and if we can have chill on every boss in the game.
Also something is off, since when I disable Inc. Crit in your POB Synix, it still shows 100% crit chance on barrage :d

edit@ One more thing - when I import my character into POB it says, that I have nearly 2.9m dps on all barrage projectiles while yours shows above 8m, am I setting up something wrong?

my pob: https://pastebin.com/XaRsGWmD

edit@2 Ok, I have messed something up, did a proper configuration and I reached 6m on barrage, still missing those 2m but I assume those will come with levels, gem levels, etc.
Last edited by kurwokwas on Jun 21, 2019, 7:23:35 AM
"
SuddenOcade wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply and the interrest you carry to your answers and guide!

I'll take away Ele focus thanks for your advice, what do your ecommend I put instead? Inc crit? I've been messing around o nyour pob and it seems you already have 100% crit without inc crit (wtf?) so it doesn't give you damage

What I still don't understand is that even on old PoB with new tree, you seem to be losing dps using the new tree even if the gear is the old one.

Another question aswell, would you recommend swapping out my Ele focus even though I don't have a taming yet?

I worked hard tonight lol I have a full set up to switch to with gloomfang etc I just need a taming (no more money).

You can't really use Gloomfang until you have an Elder Life Gained for each enemy hit by your attacks ring as it will kill you.

Oh for the crit thing, disable Assassins mark in skills as boss fights you're not going to always have 100% assassins mark uptime on them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info