[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Just wondering, why did you take the 'Master of the Arena' passive node? for the regen?
"
PepsiXy wrote:
Just wondering, why did you take the 'Master of the Arena' passive node? for the regen?

Regen, strength gives life and flat fire damage for us too.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"

"

Do you have a twitch at all?
"
PepsiXy wrote:
"

"

I've been meaning to get it all setup but currently lacking a microphone, I run my sound through an AVR into floorstanders and surrounds via HDMI out on my graphics card. So I'd need an external soundcard to handle the input from the microphone. Was looking at getting a Electro-Voice RE20 mic.
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D

https://imgur.com/a/uiZC1y6#UPbBjP0

Bro. How do you get almost 2X ice shot cold damage than me. Your gear must be different somewhere comparing your screenshot on your first post.

I scrolled through your post and I watched a video and it looked like u used Chin Sol Bow at one point but no way the physical damage from that bow can give that much difference.

I swapped my Death's Opus out with a Slivertongue just to see the difference and it was only 5k+ cold damage increase.

This is only 5Link though,

Ice shot + elemental attack + chain + add cold + critical damage
Last edited by sogy21432 on Jun 27, 2019, 4:54:13 AM
"

"

I've been meaning to get it all setup but currently lacking a microphone, I run my sound through an AVR into floorstanders and surrounds via HDMI out on my graphics card. So I'd need an external soundcard to handle the input from the microphone. Was looking at getting a Electro-Voice RE20 mic.

Sounds good, hit us with that twitch link if you ever get it setup ;)
"
sogy21432 wrote:

https://imgur.com/a/uiZC1y6#UPbBjP0

Bro. How do you get almost 2X ice shot cold damage than me. Your gear must be different somewhere comparing your screenshot on your first post.

I scrolled through your post and I watched a video and it looked like u used Chin Sol Bow at one point but no way the physical damage from that bow can give that much difference.

I swapped my Death's Opus out with a Slivertongue just to see the difference and it was only 5k+ cold damage increase.

This is only 5Link though,

Ice shot + elemental attack + chain + add cold + critical damage

You're running Voidfletcher which doesn't have nearly as much flat damage as Hyrri's Demise on it's own, it also has pierce which kills the chain. (they do not work together!, it can only chain after finishing all pierces)
No Taming which adds like 120% ele damage
Your opus isn't too well rolled (107% is pretty low)
Your gems have no quality on them
Your Herald of Ice isn't linked to a curse on hit either so your crit chance will be lower
You don't have Green Dream / Nightmare
Or any damage flasks
You're running increased critical damage not inc crit strikes which is way better than crit damage.

Also

So the 6th link adds quite a bit I also have
1.8% crit Hatred watcher's eye
Level 21 Added Cold and Herald of Ice
Green Nightmare
Taste of Hate, Diamond Flask of the Order, Atziri's Promise (15% roll)
40% Ice Shot Damage enchant
22% Ele Damage with Attacks corruption on my Gloomfang
36% WED on my ring
good attributes all over as they add flat damage
Perfect rolled Death's Opus (I do have the highest rolled non-corrupted in Standard atm)
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Jun 27, 2019, 11:10:13 AM
I've been running a CWDT (lvl 1) and Frost Bomb (lvl 10) over the manual cast on Console. It's felt really good for bosses. I'm just not sure if there is a downside to running this setup? I basically replaced the ice golem gem. Dropping the Ice Golem doesn't seem to drop the crit from the 100% in the PoB and the accuracy either.

I guess my question is, what would be the downside (outside of the obvious lack of control) of switching to this setup for my elemental resist debuff?

Also, can we get a PoB update with the scourge arrow links? I couldn't really follow the convo too well through the comments but i understood that when you get a Chin sol its actually good (maybe better) to weapon swap and scourge arrow on bosses? Or just reply with the Scourge Arrow links and I'll add em myself?
Last edited by TheGaminSeshion on Jun 28, 2019, 9:57:44 AM
What's a good loot filter? I use neversink but I don't really like it.
"
I've been running a CWDT (lvl 1) and Frost Bomb (lvl 10) over the manual cast on Console. It's felt really good for bosses. I'm just not sure if there is a downside to running this setup? I basically replaced the ice golem gem. Dropping the Ice Golem doesn't seem to drop the crit from the 100% in the PoB and the accuracy either.

I guess my question is, what would be the downside (outside of the obvious lack of control) of switching to this setup for my elemental resist debuff?

Also, can we get a PoB update with the scourge arrow links? I couldn't really follow the convo too well through the comments but i understood that when you get a Chin sol its actually good (maybe better) to weapon swap and scourge arrow on bosses? Or just reply with the Scourge Arrow links and I'll add em myself?

Scourge Arrow - Hypothermia - Infused Channeling - Mirage archer - Ele Damage with Attacks - Damage on Full Life.

Has to be used with the chin sol or a pure ele bow as with opus it converts 60% of phys to chaos which kills the damage, making barrage the superior choice there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info