[3.7] ICE SPEAR TOTEM | 15.75 million shaper DPS! | 8k eHP (HP\ES - 38% MOM) | Easy all content

"
RossOogo wrote:
hey,
i can not find Marylene's Fallacy with additional curse implicit, is there any alternative amulet you recommend or should i use the same amulet with +20% grace aura effect? or without any implicit??? please help

rare will better i think with Max ES/Max HP/increased max ES/cast speed/crit multi/spell dms/cold dmg and ect.
"
lllNonStop wrote:
"
RossOogo wrote:
hey,
i can not find Marylene's Fallacy with additional curse implicit, is there any alternative amulet you recommend or should i use the same amulet with +20% grace aura effect? or without any implicit??? please help

rare will better i think with Max ES/Max HP/increased max ES/cast speed/crit multi/spell dms/cold dmg and ect.

i found this amulet, is it any good?

wrath heart, coral amulet
you can apply additional curse
+27 dexterity
21% increased Global criticalstrike chance
+46 max energy shield
+41 max life
+21 max mana

P:S i cant upload the image of the amulet for some reason. let me know, thank you in advance
Last edited by RossOogo on Jul 6, 2019, 1:07:32 PM
"
RossOogo wrote:
"
lllNonStop wrote:
"
RossOogo wrote:
hey,

i found this amulet, is it any good?

wrath heart, coral amulet
you can apply additional curse
+27 dexterity
21% increased Global criticalstrike chance
+46 max energy shield
+41 max life
+21 max mana

P:S i cant upload the image of the amulet for some reason. let me know, thank you in advance

I meant rare without add curse)

You may craft possible amu and compare wich one is better (rare with good mods or rare with curse or just uniq)
Is this build good for legion? I don't see it having a lot of range
Would someone be willing to tell me what I can do to get more damage with my character on this build? I have a couple exalts. I'm on PS4, so stuff like the unique jewel goes for 8 exalts and helm enchants are nonexistent. Is the six link really that big of a deal?
Also, In PoB it is showing that switching my skill to frostbolt would double my damage, and I know it would help massively with clear. Any thoughts on this?

Edit: Nevermind I just had POB all set up wrong. I'm at 3.4 mil shaper dps. not bad for a five link.
Last edited by zitodragon on Jul 8, 2019, 4:08:45 PM
sorry may i have the full skill tree?
And the gem guide pls ? ^^
"
zitodragon wrote:

Would someone be willing to tell me what I can do to get more damage with my character on this build? I have a couple exalts. I'm on PS4, so stuff like the unique jewel goes for 8 exalts and helm enchants are nonexistent. Is the six link really that big of a deal?

Also, In PoB it is showing that switching my skill to frostbolt would double my damage, and I know it would help massively with clear. Any thoughts on this?

Edit: Nevermind I just had POB all set up wrong. I'm at 3.4 mil shaper dps. not bad for a five link.

Sure 6-link will up yr dps much. Possible find 21 ice spear and supports with 20% qual.

Can understand how you with frostbolt have more dmg then ice spear. Frost bolt have 100dps per totem and ice spear 500 from all projctiles per totem.

Why do y use 2 curces without additional curse on items?

Why do u use arcane surge support if u not use mana? (you've got arcane surge from hierophant)

And you still have not cup resistances.

"
LILSBEN wrote:
And the gem guide pls ? ^^

All in lvling

"
sorry may i have the full skill tree?

what do you mean? for 100 lvl?
Hi, just wanted to ask if you could post a picture of your ingame icespear skill tool tip, I want to see the dmg that the game shows you have.

Also I have no clue what I am doing wrong as my damage is extremely low. I know I am still lvl 72 but I am clearly missing a lot of dmg as when I put my char in POB it only gives me max 60k dmg per totem with everything on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info