[3.7] ICE SPEAR TOTEM | 15.75 million shaper DPS! | 8k eHP (HP\ES - 38% MOM) | Easy all content

"
SadPanda99 wrote:
Hi can this build still comfortable reach depth 1000+?

Absolutely, you can swap into similar Champion build later on if you run into trouble. Totem taunts will make it safe for a slight dps loss.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Can someone please post a 3.7 valid tree? Also, I had to switch to glacial cascade just to level, not ideal due to not the proper tree for it but its ok.
Updates for 3.7 30.06.2019 in post
would this guy be any good? I have it left over from an old build but dunno if I can have the same uptime on consecrated ground that you can have with Inquisitor

IGN: DabrixRN
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
would this guy be any good? I have it left over from an old build but dunno if I can have the same uptime on consecrated ground that you can have with Inquisitor

y will have, but y alrdy have arcane surge when totems deal dmg
Hey man love the build, managed to kill shaper with it! I am around ~3m shaper dps atm.

What do you think of Atziri's Reflection? Do you think it is good, since you can use other rings.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Reflection

edit: Just killed uber elder within 1 attempt, at around ~2.5m shaper dps without potions and 8m shaper dps with potions. To be honest I have no clue how you have 16million dps, I have almost identical gear to yours and i am so far away. The only obvious upgrade is your helmet enchant, but thats ~15% dps "only".
Last edited by Marleyismymiddlename on Jul 2, 2019, 3:06:54 PM
Currently at 6.3 mil Shaper DPS with flasks (No Vaal RF, with it goes up to 7.2 mil), easy clear Uber Elder. Always have trouble with Chimera because phys mitigation is very low. I fixed that with a slight change in setup.

Used Rumi's and Vaal Molten Shell and Vaal Grace for some survivability during smoke phase. Damage wise its fine at my DPS. Build really reaches next level once you get two curses. Not very great at fast clearing since you can't chain but its decent anyway. Boss damage is very good.
"
Hey man love the build, managed to kill shaper with it! I am around ~3m shaper dps atm.

What do you think of Atziri's Reflection? Do you think it is good, since you can use other rings.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Reflection

edit: Just killed uber elder within 1 attempt, at around ~2.5m shaper dps without potions and 8m shaper dps with potions. To be honest I have no clue how you have 16million dps, I have almost identical gear to yours and i am so far away. The only obvious upgrade is your helmet enchant, but thats ~15% dps "only".

I think atziri reflection will cost much more and y will have not +200 ES regen and +1 totem (14.2 more dps). So i think kikazaru with shaper's shield is much better.

"
Dying__Lights wrote:
Currently at 6.3 mil Shaper DPS with flasks (No Vaal RF, with it goes up to 7.2 mil), easy clear Uber Elder. Always have trouble with Chimera because phys mitigation is very low. I fixed that with a slight change in setup.

Used Rumi's and Vaal Molten Shell and Vaal Grace for some survivability during smoke phase. Damage wise its fine at my DPS. Build really reaches next level once you get two curses. Not very great at fast clearing since you can't chain but its decent anyway. Boss damage is very good.

did y add 1 lvl arcane surge in pob?
hey,
i can not find Marylene's Fallacy with additional curse implicit, is there any alternative amulet you recommend or should i use the same amulet with +20% grace aura effect? or without any implicit??? please help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info