[3.6] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian [22k ES, 55k armour]

"
h4bUb wrote:
Have killed Shaper today using ball lightning-slower projectiles-poison (and spell echo on weapon mod). My Zana was killed once but i get lucky dodging bullet hell. Slower projectiles is very helpfull against bosses aspecially shaper as you can throw a couple of balls on him and start moving around arena while virtulence will be high enough.

I found it more easy to kill the portal staying right in front of it becouse most of the minions will attack you insterad of Zana and they easy to tank.

I easily tank 3 pools at once so it is not such a problem.

Also it seems like poachers mark works only on hit by weapon and it's not helping with ball lightning setup. Is there any way to get mana on no mana regen map beside using flasks?

Just tested it and ball lightning works with Poacher's Mark on Hit. I see no reason why it shouldn't work.
As for no mana regen mod, we can't really do much beside using mana flask.
But it's still no problem. Disable clarity and swap one flaks for mana flask. Our skills doesn't consume that much mana anyways.
Last edited by Unlimitation on Apr 30, 2019, 7:16:59 AM
"
Unlimitation wrote:

Just tested it and ball lightning works with Poacher's Mark on Hit. I see no reason why it shouldn't work.
But it's still no problem. Disable clarity and swap one flaks for mana flask. Our skills doesn't consume that much mana anyways.

Maybe i don't understand mechanics of the game, but when i played with cyclone and gemini claw (Mana gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks), i have no problem running no mana regen map. There is no way that i can't get 30 mana from ball lightning to throw another ball.
"
h4bUb wrote:
"
Unlimitation wrote:

Maybe i don't understand mechanics of the game, but when i played with cyclone and gemini claw (Mana gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks), i have no problem running no mana regen map. There is no way that i can't get 30 mana from ball lightning to throw another ball.

That makes sense. You still apply Poacher's Mark but you don't benefit from mana gain on hit by attacks if you use ball lightning.
"
Unlimitation wrote:

That makes sense. You still apply Poacher's Mark but you don't benefit from mana gain on hit by attacks if you use ball lightning.

Ye, thats what i mean under "poachers mark works only on attack with weapon", sorry for misunderstanding

Some crafts. Second weapon is just bound fossil spam until t1 and craft suffix, if you can find a strenght and mana fractured base.
And i see we can make a 20% chaos implicit but it seems really hard to hit.
Hey what about Animate Guardian gear?
"
Pheu wrote:
Hey what about Animate Guardian gear?

I tried to use it to boost crawler damage but it was dying on high tier maps and losing all animated items with it so I gave up on this idea.
Feel free to ignore it.
Did Chimera, Minotaur and Hydra today
Overall ok - Hydra was easier with ball lightning then cyclone

Then tried shaper again, switch between cyclone and ball lightning and still ran into the issue with the portal on the second phase- something about the crawler AI targeting/positioning. Had more ES and was paying attention for this phase but still didn't go well with Zana but somehow manage to complete shaper

Sticking with ball lightning as it's easier, faster and safer then cyclone for me. Gloves' vulnerability on hit works with ball lightning too

Also took delve AUL blind. Was pretty easy until the phase with the machine gunning projectiles - apparently you must dodge them...

Then I've also changed my HOA setup to release some mana reservation and now also use purity of elements in addition to clarity and discipline which allows me a better defensive ring

19.5k ES and 42k armor for now

Overall best defensive build I had so far

+2 projectiles for crawler (EDIT:DOESN'T WORK), +2 mortars too <3
and also +2 lightning balls because it is a projectile too!
Last edited by Dezosseur on Apr 30, 2019, 8:01:00 PM
"
Dezosseur wrote:

+2 projectiles for crawler, +2 mortars too <3
and also +2 lightning balls because it is a projectile too!

I am pretty sure that dying sun doesn't works with HoA. At least i can't see it in PoB and some forum threads says it's not working too.
Last edited by h4bUb on Apr 30, 2019, 7:02:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info