Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.6] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian [22k ES, 55k armour]

Could someone work out a skill tree that has

1. Wicked Ward

2. Elemental Equilibrium and Leadership+Charisma for reduced Mana reserved -> Hatred + Warbanner instead of Purity?
Last League I did that with Circle of Nostalgia, but they aren't around any more, right?

I tried it, but I'm a noob and get just shit. One idea was Coming Calamity, but then I lose a lot of Damage because of -2 Lv HoA.
I have a question am I missing something for Mana Tanks to be Guardian instead of Hierophant?

Radiant Faith- Grants Maximum Energy Shield Equal too 15% of your reserved Mana

Sanctuary of Thought- Grants 30% of Max Mana as extra Maximum energy Shield

Isn't Sanctuary way better if you are a Mana tank?

If you have 15 or 20k Mana wouldn't you want to be a Hierophant for way bigger ES?

Am I missing something about this mechanic?

Thanks

"
I have a question am I missing something for Mana Tanks to be Guardian instead of Hierophant?

If you have 15 or 20k Mana wouldn't you want to be a Hierophant for way bigger ES?

Thanks

Bonus from guardian is added to the base energy shield which can be increased by multiple stats. Bonus from hierophant is just an extra energy shield which is added to your total es pool.
Last edited by Unlimitation on Jun 7, 2019, 9:13:38 AM
"
Unlimitation wrote:
"

Thanks

Bonus from guardian is added to the base energy shield which can be increased by multiple stats. Bonus from hierophant is just an extra energy shield which is added to your total es pool.

Ahhh Thanks! I see I am a new player and thought if I wanted high ES that Hierophant would be the way. Guess I am wrong as a lot of these passives are confusing and have to read the fine print.

I just couldn't figure that out from the wording. So guess I need to be Guardian to start the season for massive ES.

Another example is I thought and I was wrong about getting the passive Arcane guarding as I was thinking I am getting 60% ES from having a shield. However it turns out that it isn't that at all.

Last edited by AbombThePeoplesChamp on Jun 7, 2019, 9:21:09 AM
There is a jug version on HOA that according to the following Ziz video is still viable and strong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asEoLJLxAqQ

Hey, was reading the more recent posts and was sad to see the build no longer works as intended.
But I did want to drop by a thanks, it inspired me to create a version of hybrid mana guard / aura support for my team, and I used a lot of the mapping and ideas explained in the beginning page. Thank you for your contribution, and I'm hoping people did find ways to make this work in it's original state. <3
What exactly killed the build? Nerf to Herald of Agony?

HOA is definitely NOT dead!

I did the guardians(w some v nasty mods) and shaper with a Jugg and the crawler ate them up easy. Shaper DPS was very strong.

The defenses are different between guardian and Jugg(both are v tanky) but HOA damage is similar
- you set it up from skin of the loyal 6l(templar) or elder helmet
(jugg)+ take a few minion damage nodes

this is the setup I used as Jugg
https://pastebin.com/uCF0fEeJ

(use vile toxins for big bosses, pierce for mapping)

I don't expect any issues w uber as there is no Zana stage I need to worry about
Last edited by snowmittens on Jun 23, 2019, 12:35:56 PM
Herald of Agony is fine lmao. Update the build smh.
Hi,

I am trying this build, but i cant run 6 link HoA and discipline with only 1 -4% mana reserved node ( the top ladder guardian HoA buold only have 1 node) my char is skorppio on HC legion if anyone wants to inspect it

What can i do ? i dont wanna invest on more mana reserved nodes, any other solution? or am i missing something?

Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info