[3.6] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian [22k ES, 55k armour]

"
lordaverage42 wrote:
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Not sure how it works but look interesting (new legion jewel):

Does we lose 80% of our mana for mass armour?

Won't work for this build. The mana is 'converted' therefore it is lost. We need our mana pool for our ES and besides that we already have enough armor as it is really.

You could maybe do some variations of this build with that new jewel but wouldn't be the same as this in any way really.

Thanks i had a doubt on how it would work.
Hello!
I try this build in synthesis HC race event.
With really not expensive items i killed guardians and shaper and fights was easy

TY for this build, it is one of the best builds i ever played.

https://youtu.be/LH-an8TnMQA Chimera
Hello MikeMiers! Thanks for trying my build! I want you to notice that you're missing a lot of damage by not keepeing maximum virulence stacks when fighting a single enemy. Try to use ball lightning or storm burst alongside your storm brand.

PS. New molten shell is gonna be juicy with this build!
Last edited by Unlimitation on May 29, 2019, 4:30:33 PM
"
Herald of Agony
Now causes Agony Crawler to deal 6% increased physical damage per virulence you have at gem level 1 (from 10%), up to 12% at gem level 20 (from 19%)

Pretty sure a 37% damage nerf is too harsh for this build, unless there is some new multiplier that can make up for this massive loss.

Is there a world in which this build would use a Bow & Soul Strike with Rain of Arrows?

Basically what Occultist was doing pre-nerf.
livejamie
Im thinking about this as well.
Besides Soul Strike and Wicked Ward, Vaal RoA and maybe CoH temp chains looks good vs league mechanic.
Temp chains is shit as of 3.6; too much 'cannot be slowed below base speed' and too little effect on bosses/rares. It was admittedly OP in 3.5 :-) (there's also hexproof)

Enfeeble, aspect of spider, and chilling ground are the go to defensives beyond (vaal) molten shell now I think.

Considering something like this build for 3.7, although I won't be grinding 100 this time around, just 24 challenges and then summer vacation :)

TBD if I level with guardian or life hierophant until ~yellow maps. Brands are stupidly OP but later on defenses are bit lacking; totems have better scaling but I think one-hits will occur more than with guardian's crazy es which does not seem downtuned in 3.7.
Looks like we are losing 280% increased damage on maximum virulence stacks in 3.7. High crawler damage without investment is what made this build strong.

This change is reasonable and it's also killing this build. Also, a few es nodes got nerfed. As a result, I won't be updating this build to 3.7.
Just stopping by to pay my respects

RIP HOA mana guardian, looks like they squashed your pet good

You guys think so? I think HoAG will still hit like a truck.
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info