[3.6] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian [22k ES, 55k armour]

I'm testing cwdt1 bladefall4 poison, and it is fun to have some passive virulence stacks ^^

chestercho, I don't know if more armor is needed as I have 90% phys reduc with flasks and it seems to be the max. Maybe you count on some debuff?
Double ring is a good idea, but it will be hard to cap res as I have only 3 item slots for this.

here's my Pob : https://pastebin.com/K7Qn8jFi

20k ES 646k dps 63k armor

I droped increaded duration on phase run and vaal discipline,I droped culling too.Then I bought some unset ring to gain one slot, and fit some passive virulence with bladefall.
Last edited by Dezosseur on May 8, 2019, 8:44:15 AM
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Other solution to trust dps is dual curse with setup like that:

Amulet can be expensive, had the chance to get one at 3ex but it is a good way to have more damage.

Fly safe

this amu is really good one ^^ thanks for pointing this
"
Dezosseur wrote:
I'm testing cwdt1 bladefall4 poison, and it is fun to have some passive virulence stacks ^^

chestercho, I don't know if more armor is needed as I have 90% phys reduc with flasks and it seems to be the max. Maybe you count on some debuff?
Double ring is a good idea, but it will be hard to cap res as I have only 3 item slots for this.

here's my Pob : https://pastebin.com/K7Qn8jFi

20k ES 646k dps 63k armor

I droped increaded duration on phase run and vaal discipline,I droped culling too.Then I bought some unset ring to gain one slot, and fit some passive virulence with bladefall.

Have tested quite a few skills for stacking poison, so far ball lightning work best for me, I 4L Ball lightning-Unleash-Poison-Faster casting

And for the armour, actually going beyond 50k armour has diminishing return for physical reduction, so if you are not using Aegis aurora then don't bother stacking it, but for the ES gain on block for Aegis aurora, it is basically scale linearly, so you can stack as much as you can and recover so many ES per block

Having dual Nostalgia ring helps boosting damage and reduce mana a lot, and it is the signature ring in Synthesis league which may not be possible in the future, so I specifically build this character for this. The resist are VERY difficult to cap though, I utilize the stygian vise and very nice abyssal jewel to achieve this

My build is probably more a showcase then someone others can follow as those corruption could be rare, enchant is rare as well. I didn't run Grace until I acquired all the corruption and enchantment recently, I was using purity of elements to cap my resist
I'm using ball lightning too, but with 100% poison and storm brand. I like storm brand because it's enough for mapping/delving 99% of the time.The bladefall is just another stacking option on top of this in my setup. So I can be even more lazy and almost afk farm. The main reason I came to this bladefall is delve because I just want to be fast and don't mind mobs. Secondly If I must run in bossfight, because i'm taking damage, bladefall is stacking virulence.

my setup most of the time is this

Ok I understand the 200k armor now, forgot this allow us to regain even more Es on block.

I must run purity of elements with a resist ring so I can't imagine balance with dual Nostalgia. Maybe I will try later if I have enugh time for this in league.
I've finally lure UE to the center and killed him without dying. I decided to take more minion dps points on tree istead of surviability and still was feeling fine fighting UE. Boots with cannot be chilled and cannot be frozen mods is really very helpful. Still don't know about using vaal regalia instead of skin of the loyal, i'm loosing a lot of dps and armor for ~2.5 es don't know is it good enough.

Right now i have ~900k shaper dps, ~20k es and ~31k armor, here is my current gear:

Spoiler

and pob (https://pastebin.com/6s4vzZe1)
Thanks Unlimitation for th nice build and h4bUb for the additional ideas.

Could you maybe have a look at Anyolith's gear, if there youe see any possibility to get some more ES (thats doesn't cost tens of exalts or requires changing half of my gear)?

Right now I am just below 15k, would be awesome to get 17-18k ES...

Problem is, that i cant really touch a lot of things except my belt (don't need the fire res)...
no Aurumvorax -> not enough res
no Circle of nostalgia -> can't use hatred + war banner
skin of the loyal -> seems extremely hard to get a chest that gives more ES (also, how would I get the right colours?)
Last edited by zweckform on May 13, 2019, 11:41:34 AM
"
zweckform wrote:
Thanks Unlimitation for th nice build and h4bUb for the additional ideas.

Could you maybe have a look at Anyolith's gear, if there youe see any possibility to get some more ES (thats doesn't cost tens of exalts or requires changing half of my gear)?

Right now I am just below 15k, would be awesome to get 17-18k ES...

Problem is, that i cant really touch a lot of things except my belt (don't need the fire res)...
no Aurumvorax -> not enough res
no Circle of nostalgia -> can't use hatred + war banner
skin of the loyal -> seems extremely hard to get a chest that gives more ES (also, how would I get the right colours?)

1) Place your healthy mind in right place (bottom socket gives you ~750 es)
2) You can jewel craft vaal regalia to get colours you need or try to get lucky on Vorici 3 white sockets in syndicate. Than spam bound and dense fossils to get good rolls.
3) Flat stats on belt and weapon gives a good amount of es.
4) You can drop dps nodes in tree to get more es nodes. Also if you're using hatred+generosity take EE in tree, it gives a lot of dps
Thanks!

1.) What do you mean? Where the Watcher's eye is? Need two more lvl ups until then, but will definitely get one then.
2.) is the difference really that big i tried to put one in my pob, but didn't seem to get any more ES. What roll should i aim for?
3. always looking on poe.trade for something nice :D
4. oh...didn't know that. so it only procs if I myself cast ball lightning, but not if my crawler attacks? also pob doesn't show any difference in dmg, where do I have to check? --> nvm, found it
Last edited by zweckform on May 13, 2019, 3:43:57 PM
Hello zweckform, thanks for trying my build!

There is still much room for you to reach more energy shield but that can cost you damage or speed.
1. You are missing the duelist skill tree where I put my healthy mind setup. That's a lot of mana missed. But you'd need to sacrifice minion nodes to get them.
2. Elder belt with increased attributes and strength gives a lot.
3. Stats on weapon
4. You can sacrifice Aegis Aurora for Whakatutuki o Matua. Gives more es but you loose that cool defensive mechanic.
5. Watcher's Eye with es from clarity mod gives tons of es but is very expensive.
6. Technically you can get a nice regalia and use bound fossil to get increased aura effects on you and maybe even craft increased attributes but it's very expensive to color and link that and you loose +1 to gems so I'm not a fan of that. Nevertheless, you can easly achieve 30k+ with that.
Last edited by Unlimitation on May 13, 2019, 4:41:25 PM
"
zweckform wrote:
Thanks!

1.) What do you mean? Where the Watcher's eye is? Need two more lvl ups until then, but will definitely get one then.
2.) is the difference really that big i tried to put one in my pob, but didn't seem to get any more ES. What roll should i aim for?
3. always looking on poe.trade for something nice :D
4. oh...didn't know that. so it only procs if I myself cast ball lightning, but not if my crawler attacks? also pob doesn't show any difference in dmg, where do I have to check? --> nvm, found it

1) You have 93 level, that should be enough to take upper sockets for WE, or you didn't kill bandits to get 2 points?

2) For example my regalia gives me 5k es. I used bound and dense fossils as i mention before to get increase aura effect, flat es and % increased es.

4) Exactly, because description of skill says "enemies you hit".

And as Unlimitation says, if you want even more es you should take bottom duelist tree, i took minions nodes because i'm feeling fine with my amount of es right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info