[3.6] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian [22k ES, 55k armour]

This is looking like my league starter for 3.8. The POB posted by Lysithea which I turned weaponless to take into account 2 of the +3 phys daggers, while manully pumping HoAg's level to 32 yields shaper dps of roughly 1.6 mil, while maintaining 20k es. Build has much less survivability obviously since it loses block, but the damage is definitely more than decent.

The choke point will obviously be the Helm with the HoAg enchant. Unless they change how enchanting works, this helm + enchant combo will be hella expensive.
"
Dev1ator wrote:
This is looking like my league starter for 3.8. The POB posted by Lysithea which I turned weaponless to take into account 2 of the +3 phys daggers, while manully pumping HoAg's level to 32 yields shaper dps of roughly 1.6 mil, while maintaining 20k es. Build has much less survivability obviously since it loses block, but the damage is definitely more than decent.

The choke point will obviously be the Helm with the HoAg enchant. Unless they change how enchanting works, this helm + enchant combo will be hella expensive.

2 Daggers is bad idea, those shields with replenishing or regenerate es on block is what made this build strong. Maybe unwavering crusade nod can replace it,idk didn't try yet. I want myself try this build with this bow.
Last edited by alexandro_108 on Aug 25, 2019, 3:58:17 AM
next league will bring the circle on nostalgia ring with the 40% reduced herald of agony on it.
The helmet enchant won't be necessary any more.
No more mana jewels. Rip build.
Healthy mind in 3.8 - 1 max. Is this really rip??
Where did you read about the healthy mind changes? cant find it...
"
Gnumpfo wrote:
Where did you read about the healthy mind changes? cant find it...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627574#uniquebalance
"
alexandro_108 wrote:
Healthy mind in 3.8 - 1 max. Is this really rip??

yes it is.
"

I don't know, it seems still viable, since you save a lot of points from allocating health nodes, you can now put them into those increased maximum mana nodes. Also in 3.8, GGG buffed this build by allowing belt to roll +mana, so 100+ mana belts are now possible, plus free +20% mana notable can be annointed on your amulet, this was not possible before. Then to replace those healthy minds, just socket those +50 mana and minion attack speed eyes, they are pretty good and they boost your minion dps a lot. Also in 3.8 we can obtain global +minion level weapons, and some interesting new minion gems+carrion golem, which may increase minion dps further.

I think overall, this build lost like 2000 ES, but gained some minion dps, which doesn't make this build unviable. I'm sure you'll survive with 20k ES instead of 22k, the increase in crawler dps may bring it back to 3.6 level dps
Last edited by DanyStormborn on Sep 6, 2019, 11:50:46 AM
"
DanyStormborn wrote:
"

I don't know, it seems still viable, since you save a lot of points from allocating health nodes, you can now put them into those increased maximum mana nodes. Also in 3.8, GGG buffed this build by allowing belt to roll +mana, so 100+ mana belts are now possible, plus free +20% mana notable can be annointed on your amulet, this was not possible before. Then to replace those healthy minds, just socket those +50 mana and minion attack speed eyes, they are pretty good and they boost your minion dps a lot. Also in 3.8 we can obtain global +minion level weapons, and some interesting new minion gems+carrion golem, which may increase minion dps further.

I think overall, this build lost like 2000 ES, but gained some minion dps, which doesn't make this build unviable. I'm sure you'll survive with 20k ES instead of 22k, the increase in crawler dps may bring it back to 3.6 level dps

I manage to make about same amount es using +mana, shield, strength and intelligence jewels plus taking additions mana nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info