[3.7] MoMMeme | facetank it all | >2.5M Shaper DPS, >13k eHP, >13k eHP/s recovery

"
snorkelsman wrote:
Can you tell me how the illuminated devotion works while it says: while you have arcane surge.
i cant find it in your build though?

The arcane surge comes from arcane blessing ascendancy. Until then link it to some other spell like flame dash (you can drop faster casting from 3.7).
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
"
pecheckler wrote:
You have two unnecessary 10% area of effect nodes connected to Deep Wisdom that could be put into Amplify for 20% additional AoE damage with with same Increased Area of Effect for the build.

Thanks! Corrected - this was simply a misclick.

Look forward to the updates. Just recently transitioned my league starter (divine ire totems) into this. Pretty fun but a little dissapointing on the 'facetank' aspect I suppose. Just certain physical hits are too bursty for even this insane recovery. I did just kill shaper though and it certainly is solid all-round with great damage. Levelling an enlighten to 3 atm so i have a 1600 manna reserved atm which isn't ideal. I guess i'll be interested in the pledge of hands stuff but atm i just want more survival not dps ahaha. I'll play around with some different defensive stuff soon probably.I still reccomend this build to people for being so fun (delve has some great 'facetank' moments).
"
lordaverage42 wrote:

Look forward to the updates. Just recently transitioned my league starter (divine ire totems) into this. Pretty fun but a little dissapointing on the 'facetank' aspect I suppose. Just certain physical hits are too bursty for even this insane recovery. I did just kill shaper though and it certainly is solid all-round with great damage. Levelling an enlighten to 3 atm so i have a 1600 manna reserved atm which isn't ideal. I guess i'll be interested in the pledge of hands stuff but atm i just want more survival not dps ahaha. I'll play around with some different defensive stuff soon probably.I still reccomend this build to people for being so fun (delve has some great 'facetank' moments).

Thanks! Pledge actually is not about dps, but eHP. It has 100% increased mana and potentially more hits than dual wielded void batteries, not to mention it should be way cheaper than 2 max. cast-speed batteries and 6L cloak of defiance. It also solves the degen issues with shimmerons.

EDIT: checked your profile, and I saw that you have only one Shaper ring. Grab two - this will help you a lot. Afterwards, search for the watcher's eye with clarity and discipline. Enjoy!
Last edited by sprawdzampoczte on Jun 12, 2019, 5:49:59 AM
"
"
lordaverage42 wrote:

Thanks! Pledge actually is not about dps, but eHP. It has 100% increased mana and potentially more hits than dual wielded void batteries, not to mention it should be way cheaper than 2 max. cast-speed batteries and 6L cloak of defiance. It also solves the degen issues with shimmerons.

EDIT: checked your profile, and I saw that you have only one Shaper ring. Grab two - this will help you a lot. Afterwards, search for the watcher's eye with clarity and discipline. Enjoy!

Cheers for the feedback I did grab a 2nd shaper ring as you suggested and it does help a fair bit. The rest is just learning to dodge some of this new crazy shit like blood walls lol. Loving how big the single target can get on the 6 link now that I have one. I farmed shaper like 5 times and all but the first were deathless so great for bossing imo. Too bad only the 2% drop rate sword is valuable from shaper xd.
When using Pledge, do we still need cloak of defiance for MOM?
"
"
snorkelsman wrote:
Can you tell me how the illuminated devotion works while it says: while you have arcane surge.

The arcane surge comes from arcane blessing ascendancy. Until then link it to some other spell like flame dash (you can drop faster casting from 3.7).

No, you can't link it with some other spell because of Sanctuary of Thought, unless I don't understand something. No spell has enough mana cost and you would need to be on not full ES too.
So there is no other option other than to get the 4th ascendancy or to not skill Sanctuary of Thought till you can get both ascendancies, right?
"
Teslanator wrote:
"
"
snorkelsman wrote:

No, you can't link it with some other spell because of Sanctuary of Thought, unless I don't understand something. No spell has enough mana cost and you would need to be on not full ES too.
So there is no other option other than to get the 4th ascendancy or to not skill Sanctuary of Thought till you can get both ascendancies, right?

My rank 20 flame dash with sanctuary of thought cost 23 mana. You only need 15 mana to trigger arcane surge level 1. I recommend Arcane Blessing as your 4th ascendancy either way (conviction sounds better on paper but arcane blessing is super convenient and keeps flow of gameplay smooth + ailment immunity is underrated imo). Funny story I took conviction when I first started playing this build and was clearing t15 maps for a while when I realised I wasn't even triggering arcane surge at all. Switched to blessing and having a good time with it in all content.

This build is really a 'jack of all trade' type build IMO. The regen is insane for exploring the darkness in delve (everything counts as a 'hit' still). Super good at destroying breachstones on the border. With slower projectiles it's a solid bosser. With other setup its got solid clearing speed for maps. Can run a lot of mods (i'll figure ele reflect out later tho lol). Aaaand you stand in everything and are fine most of the time (the listed con that you get lazy is so true xd). Amazing build.

Pledge of hands could be good though I heard it's still bugged and you can't cancel animations when the echo effect is used so may be annoying but probably will be fixed soon. I'm happy with my void batteries but if anyone runs it or uploads video of pledge gameplay i'll take a look for sure.
My skills cost 0, all of them. -50% permanent + -50% while on full ES = 100% Sanctuary of Thought text.

Using 4-linked Pledge of Hands, can't really tell how it is with more links, but right now it feels underwhelming damagewise.
Hey, I was doing a similar build on Betrayal HC, actually my first lvl 100 with dual poets pen, now im looking for another way to get some decent damage after the poets nerf.
I used Omeyocan boots for 20% dodge+spelldodge and perma onslaught
with acro+phaseacro i was at 60/50 dodge without flask. Also the es on hit Watcher's Eye. Died to uber Atziri at lvl 100 at the end of the league.
I was noncrit though, to not lose much ehp.
Getting 450k dps in pob with my old char replacing poets with Agnerod West selfcast Lightning Tendrils. If anyone knows a way to get some decent dps without going crit would be appreciated, as Lightning Tendrils doesn't seem to be much fun :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info