[3.7] MoMMeme | facetank it all | >2.5M Shaper DPS, >13k eHP, >13k eHP/s recovery

you can make an overview what i can change @my blight Baller :-D
hey spraw, do you think it's possible to replace the helmet since Enduring mana flasks?
Hey! I´ve been having so much fun playing this build but i have some problems right now.

I have trouble being tanky.
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could overview my character!
The name is ShockIsThePlay (yep, not very creative).

Im currently level 76 doing maps tier 5/6. Im trying to get some chaos to buy a Pledge of Hands right now but its getting pretty hard to sustain the shimerons damage right now. Also, i only have 1k Energy shield and like 2900 HP. Didnt get the last ascendancy yet. Oh, and im also getting one shotted pretty often, more than i would like lol.

Thanks for the help!
"
Wapsolo wrote:
Hey! I´ve been having so much fun playing this build but i have some problems right now.

I have trouble being tanky.
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could overview my character!
The name is ShockIsThePlay (yep, not very creative).

Im currently level 76 doing maps tier 5/6. Im trying to get some chaos to buy a Pledge of Hands right now but its getting pretty hard to sustain the shimerons damage right now. Also, i only have 1k Energy shield and like 2900 HP. Didnt get the last ascendancy yet. Oh, and im also getting one shotted pretty often, more than i would like lol.

Thanks for the help!

Hey I dunno if you still need help but feel free to check out my character called VolcelPatrol, 3.2k hp 3.5k ES and 5.5k mana. My tree is a tiny bit different than the one build author provided. I put points into Righteous Decree to get more mana and will keep investing into mana nodes instead of getting more jewel slots until I can afford or find jewels that will work better for my dps and survivability.

Crits and my mana pool is what keeps me alive, ES is just a layer of defense that gets shredded but provides a layer of damage mitigation due to ES leech constantly keeping some of ES up at all times. My ES leech isn't very good. That being said my rares and jewels nowhere near as good as what build author uses his own character so this can change for me as I keep upgrading. Consider getting Skyforth (for 70c you can be immune to stuns and it is great for generating power charges) and Healthy Mind Jewel (6c, goes where you put that abyssal jewel in above Witch starting area in passive tree). I use two wands with crit chance on it, one void battery (2.3 ex) and one elder wand I found myself and a diamond ring with regular crit implicit and life/resists/es on it.

If you haven't gotten your 4th ascendancy you definitely should because all four of the ascendancies are very important to keep our tank together because we basically survive through offense and damage mitigation through MoM. Ailment immunity while affected by arcane surge + skyforth means you can just keep casting ball lightning uninterrupted, consider using Slower Projectiles Support so your each ball hits the enemy several times before it moves further away so you get more leech out of each ball. Also obviously more crit and crit multiplier = better life and ES leech.

I annointed Light Eater on my amulet to help with ES leech since I get none from my gear. Not sure how much this costs because I just had the oils needed for it. Anyway this is how I go about playing the build and I hope this makes some sense to you because I am very scatter brained so this might be a ramble.
Is anyone still running this build? No updates for the last month.
nvm
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 30, 2019, 2:28:55 AM
"
Abelos wrote:
Is anyone still running this build? No updates for the last month.

I ran this build to 100 this league. my thoughts on the build are here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2671283
I wanted to check this out weeks ago but iirc the Watchers Eye was over priced. Pretty tanky, did uber lab at 69.
Orb of Storms is A LOT better then Stormbrand though, and Arcane Blessing is kind of meh, I prefer Conviction of Power like lildudespider3's suggestion.

With that being said...didn't think much of it. Paper thin defenses countered with high EHP. DPS is meh.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Nov 4, 2019, 1:16:24 AM
Great build.

T16 clear - https://youtu.be/qcMQlZ6EEl4

Last uber elder kill for 40/40 - https://youtu.be/pIDNK6cWH1c

As you can see, I was quite sloppy in this kill, but it's good coz you can see how tanky it really is. Survived 3 shaper balls couple of times in the fight (barely!)

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Pzhp9vSG

I tweaked a few things:

Took Arcane Capacitor, invested in bit more life, got a corrupted blood Healthy Mind, balanced resists for Wise Oak flask.

Still missing enchant for helmet, gloves and curse on hit ring.
Last edited by faraazahmed on Nov 15, 2019, 4:03:25 AM
reserve

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info