[3.7] MoMMeme | facetank it all | >2.5M Shaper DPS, >13k eHP, >13k eHP/s recovery

"
Teslanator wrote:
My skills cost 0, all of them. -50% permanent + -50% while on full ES = 100% Sanctuary of Thought text.

Using 4-linked Pledge of Hands, can't really tell how it is with more links, but right now it feels underwhelming damagewise.

My bad I was looking at the mana cost on the gem tooltip but you are right that on full ES it's zero mana. In that case I suppose you should always run Arcane Blessing and until then you can't benefit. Take this into account with your ascendancy order. My experiennce from 5 link to 6 link was a pretty major damage boost so you may find the same as you go up. The build gets super good dmg once you have the investments made.
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
"
Teslanator wrote:
My skills cost 0, all of them. -50% permanent + -50% while on full ES = 100% Sanctuary of Thought text.

Using 4-linked Pledge of Hands, can't really tell how it is with more links, but right now it feels underwhelming damagewise.

My bad I was looking at the mana cost on the gem tooltip but you are right that on full ES it's zero mana. In that case I suppose you should always run Arcane Blessing and until then you can't benefit. Take this into account with your ascendancy order. My experiennce from 5 link to 6 link was a pretty major damage boost so you may find the same as you go up. The build gets super good dmg once you have the investments made.

Good to know, really looking forward to make the meme real.
Still not sure which items to get first after 6-linking. What do you think? Skyforge and the shaper rings look like an absolute musthave, as the Watcher's Eye is out of my price range for now.
I was thinking here, why not Soul Tether on the build? It would also enable using void battery + shimmeron instead of dual batteries, leading to big boi deeps.

Thoughts?
"
Teslanator wrote:
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
"
Teslanator wrote:

Good to know, really looking forward to make the meme real.
Still not sure which items to get first after 6-linking. What do you think? Skyforge and the shaper rings look like an absolute musthave, as the Watcher's Eye is out of my price range for now.

Definitely the shaper rings for sustaining and 'meme' potential, they can be had quite cheap if you don't go for huge resist rolls too. Skyforth are already like half the price of what I paid for them so that's a good sign lol. The build to me honestly didn't feel 'complete' until I had the ES watchers eye. I know the build does function without it but it feels awkward having like 3-4k ES and its empty a lot of the time since we don't easily replenish it without that watchers eye mod. I'd get the shaper rings even before the 6 link, you probably need it even more without your ES buffer from the watchers eye.

As for soul tether i don't know enough about how it works but another unique slot would stretch resists even thinner (doable though) but it sounds like a completely different variant of the build? Idk. Does the regen from this build even count as 'life leech' for the purposes of that belt.
Just killed Uber Elder with this build on Legion Sofcore. Was not clean and took me 3 shaper sets (i've only killed uber elder once before on herald of agony occultist last season lol). But it's definitely doable you just have to pay more attention to elders ice spears than maybe some other builds do and be mindful of your range when firing lightning at shaper as he teleports around frequently and almost instantly when you get close to him, your best bet is to stay midrange (which is awkward with slow projectiles but does the job) and then go in close with flasks (and vaal cold snap if you have) when he does shaper beams. The key to doing the fight cleanly would just be capitalizing on those burst windows during beams of shaper to get through the phases ASAP. When I do him again next time I'll probably record and or stream it.
Ok, got the shaper rings for a really low price and a pair of Skyforth. (Also a 5-link, feeling much stronger already.) The meme is becoming gradually transcendent. But to fulfill the endgame desire I need that Watcher's Eye.

@lordaverage42 Looks like you bought the only Eye that was available in the last few days. Thank you for the precise description of the Elder kill, would like to see you streaming it, as I don't have much experience with it neither. If you don't want to post your stream here, just add me ingame (charname: HieronymusGoku)

About Soul Tether, it should work without any restrictions because recharge/regenerate don't block eshield gain/leech in any way. But then the build becomes much more expensive as you will need to get the GG shaper rings + amu for resistances.
Last edited by Teslanator on Jun 15, 2019, 4:23:21 AM
Overall I don't think adding ~200 max ES is really worth it that much to give up resists and other stats while also having to deal with the 5% degen per second during phases and downtimes. Should be doable if you really want to use the item though, or maybe I don't get how the whole Shimmeron stuff works with that belt.

I can find plenty of +# ES gained for enemy hit w/ discipline mod watchers eyes listed on poe trade starting at 2 EX. Maybe your filters are incorrect? I've only seen 1 eye that has clarity and discipline mods though, and that was 14ex lol.

I stream at /lordaverage42 on twitch if you wanna give me a follow or whatever (or you'll see my 'live' icon on the poe forums when i'm live). I'll add you in game too. Maybe i'll luck out and get my double mod watchers eye to drop myself haha.

I got my watchers eye today and i must say the build feels a lot tankier now. but somehow im lacking a bit damage. tried the 4 way fight with thsoe factions and could only take down 2 generals. maybe i should ust slow projectiles for that stuff and not the mapping setup.
havent attempted shaper yet, im waiting to get my 8th powercharge and also the white socket on my armor.
"
asgar86 wrote:
I got my watchers eye today and i must say the build feels a lot tankier now. but somehow im lacking a bit damage. tried the 4 way fight with thsoe factions and could only take down 2 generals. maybe i should ust slow projectiles for that stuff and not the mapping setup.
havent attempted shaper yet, im waiting to get my 8th powercharge and also the white socket on my armor.

Yea tbh i didn't do great on the 4 way fight either. I think you are right that the bossing setup may work better since you can get majorly stalled on big generals with map setup. I'll be trying that next time I get some emblems.
Note: I use GMP for clearing levels instead of Inc. Critical Strikes.

Is "Power Charge on Critical" still the best support gem if you use Skyforth? I mean the 4% MORE spell damage (times 6-8 = 24-32 MORE) is lost but you already get charge generation from boots.

Added L-Dmg seems to be bis in terms of damage but Faster Casting only loses you like 2% DPS and you gain a TON of extra cast speed (0.16sec for me) for regenerating life & ES.

Still hate myself for using Tabula though in T16 maps...
Last edited by silverdash on Jun 15, 2019, 10:29:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info