How We're Approaching the Melee Rebalance in 3.7.0

Great, love melee
On the topic of hit/miss feedback, I would also love to see feedback for when you receive a critical strike/savage hit. Something simple like a single flash of a bright vignette when you take a crit, and flashing the border around the life globe when you receive a savage hit, would both work well I think without making the UI too noisy.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Poe players: "you got to talk to us more"

GGG gives update.

Also Poe players: "why did you even say this"

hahaha love it. looking forward to more on this topic!
Great news -- thanks!
What about survivability, wich is the main problem of melee? You can't do damage if mobs one-shot you from offscreen.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Yes! So excited for this. Can we get Ancestral Call buffed or made into a notable? Or maybe the other changes will make that unnecessary? I can't wait to see the changes you guys have in store for some the lesser used skills, or basically anything besides cyclone or molten strike.
Ngamahu cyclone trickster, cast while channelling fireball/ice spear incoming!
cyclone is going to be used for coc and cwc. thinking its actually going to be used for actual cyclone dps....HAHAHA right. get ready for some game crashing server lag fests. LOL
Last edited by Iznuts on Apr 11, 2019, 8:19:17 PM
when will they remove the damage reflection in the maps ?, with the nerfs in leechh it is now impossible to use them without asendacys, as elementalist for "refle elemental" or slayer for "refle phy", before it was possible to use them just using a ring of 40 % refle redudtion and a vinktar legacy, now having more than 90k life leech per hit (pob) a simple shot and you end up on the ground. since now you can not leech more than 10% of your life per hit, what's the use of having more than 300k life leech per hit now?
Edit: no only in maps example normal Atziris and uber Atziris, "queen of the vaal"
ING:@Blaeknight
30# Characters LV100!
11/21/2019 Kalandra Drop!
tl:dr - Bollocks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info